Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Where can I buy a Mesh windscreen

Dave_WA

Hello
I am after a mesh windscreen for my XLR. The wind deflector that goes on the roll bars behind the seats. Genuine or after market does not matter. Does anyone know where I can get one or point me in the direction of a good web site
Thanks in advance
Dave

Last edited:
Hello
I am after a mesh windscreen for my XLR. Genuine or after market does not matter. Does anyone know where I can get one or point me in the direction of a good web site
Thanks in advance
Dave

I’d say try searching the Internet, I don’t think you’ll find a new OEM one but maybe a good used one or an aftermarket type! And if you don’t find what your looking for checkout our King Penn WindRestrictor and save 10% OFF your complete order. I purchased mine 7 years ago and love it. Then about 2 ago became a sales rep helping them to advertise their products. See my WindRestrictor picture below! Here’s the link to copy n paste
09a7bab5d3db0655c148153dd102c298.png
be0a3c0e54b756131fef330169d7d989.png
browse around on: Home page
Or use code: GLOWIN4U at WindRestrictor.com
Checkout other aftermarket deals too... like LED Door Sills, Lloyd’s Custom Floor Mats, other Oracle LED Lighting....Ect.

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mickeytee
I tryed this mob. They dont have any in stock and not likely to. I may have to make my own
Thanks Dave

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back