Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WINDOW STICKER

Wife's XLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2016 ATS-V Coupe; 2004 XLR
Does anyone know how to get a copy of an original window sticker for (my) XLR? I plan on calling the dealership where the car was delivered and sold; I also was considering contacting the Corvette museum in Bowling Green, KY since that is the same plant where the XLR was built.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :blinzel:

Thanks,
Sal

Contact the Corvette museum.give them your Vin number..they will Tell you if window sticker and build sheet are available..
If available..can purchase one or both..they will laminate for you at a cost..
Prepare to pay upwards of $100.00 to get both
Can contact Sharon Kinser.
Sharon@corvettemuseum.org or try to call 270-781-7973
Good luck...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to get a copy of an original window sticker for (my) XLR? I plan on calling the dealership where the car was delivered and sold; I also was considering contacting the Corvette museum in Bowling Green, KY since that is the same plant where the XLR was built.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :blinzel:

Thanks,
Sal

When I contacted bowling green the person said they couldn't find any info on my xlr. So I made my own through the xlr-net site. I also went to my dealership when they were trying to sell another red one. I told my sales guy that I couldn't get a build sheet through BG Corvette plant, They said they didn't have one. ". So my sales guy printed out one for the red 08 and one for mine
4397befa465c06eda17317154c4815ac.jpg
8d8fc4a01defb392e3cf244a2f4bd4e8.png
then I just put one copy of the window sticker on a display board and the other copy in a frame and the build sheet in a frame. I take these to cruise ins and shows
3acbacefb54b834dc1a1f69280707081.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact the Corvette museum.give them your Vin number..they will Tell you if window sticker and build sheet are available..
If available..can purchase one or both..they will laminate for you at a cost..
Prepare to pay upwards of $100.00 to get both
Can contact Sharon Kinser.
Sharon@corvettemuseum.org or try to call 270-781-7973
Good luck...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much. I was planning on doing that but you made it just that much easier! :blinzel:

Sal

When I contacted bowling green the person said they couldn't find any info on my xlr. So I made my own through the xlr-net site. I also went to my dealership when they were trying to sell another red one. I told my sales guy that I couldn't get a build sheet through BG Corvette plant, They said they didn't have one. ". So my sales guy printed out one for the red 08 and one for mine
4397befa465c06eda17317154c4815ac.jpg
8d8fc4a01defb392e3cf244a2f4bd4e8.png
then I just put one copy of the window sticker on a display board and the other copy in a frame and the build sheet in a frame. I take these to cruise ins and shows
3acbacefb54b834dc1a1f69280707081.png

Thanks but I don't think I will get as lucky as you did with the dealer and window sticker the same year as mine now, 13 years later. lol.
However, if you know of someone specifically on the forum that can help, please let me know who it is.
Your setup with the window sticker and build sheet in the frame look great and that's what I want to do too in addition to showing the car as well.

I contacted the Corvette museum and they had my build sheet and made me a window sticker for my 05 . Had them both laminated , pretty cool . :cool:

Thanks but I don't think I will get as lucky as you did with the dealer and window sticker the same year as mine now, 13 years later. lol.
However, if you know of someone specifically on the forum that can help, please let me know who it is.
Your setup with the window sticker and build sheet in the frame look great and that's what I want to do too in addition to showing the car as well.

I just took the window sticker from the registry part of this site. Welcome though

WINDOW STICKER ON ITS WAY...

Update: I contacted the Corvette Museum and they did have my Build sheet and was told that they would be able to create and print a copy of the window sticker for $100. Since I'm still on vacation the window sticker and build sheet should be at my home when I arrive back in Florida on the 13th! Unless the airport stays closed for more than a day or two after Hurricane Irma goes by on Sunday...?

Wife's XLR/ Sal

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back