Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WYB Suspension Module, P/N 10348979

b_pappy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
WTB Suspension Module, P/N 10348979

Right now (Saturday) it appears the Suspension Module is on National back order, or there may be a superseding part number.
If you have the part, or a newer number I would appreciate the info, or buy your part.
This is for a 2005 XLR.
Thanks,
Bruce

Interesting, I got excited because both GM Parts Direct and GM Parts Giant show the part in stock. I call to order and they tell me it's special order.
So I'm still looking if anyone has one available.
Bruce

Anyone have any idea if this part (10348979) has been upgraded or superseded? It strikes me as really odd Cadillac would not have any of these fairly important components available nationwide. Is it a temporary shortage, or has it been discontinued? Cadillac? Anyone.
Bruce

Anyone have any idea if this part (10348979) has been upgraded or superseded? It strikes me as really odd Cadillac would not have any of these fairly important components available nationwide. Is it a temporary shortage, or has it been discontinued? Cadillac? Anyone.
Bruce

Since I was free for a few minutes, I called Chris Heath at Rippy Parts about your part. He said GM is having a supplier issue with that part (they wouldn't go into any details), but they publish weekly updates and the current one says they will have 15 around the end of March and another 15 in May. There are more backorders than parts being made, but only 4 have been escalated. He said he could process an order and have it escalated for you so you would be guaranteed to get one of the first batch. Give him a call at 800-RIPPY-22.

Gizmo,
Thank you for the info. Good thing it was slow at work today, I spent the better part of the day hunting. Guess I'm also lucky the president of the company is also a car guy. I found one part for $788, a whopping 30% over MSRP, so I think I'll give Rippy a call tomorrow.
Thank you again, I really appreciate the info, and I'm glad it's just no stock, not discontinued.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back