Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR parts for sale - ride control modules, shocks, interior parts, headlights and tail lights

BeardBros

Seasoned Member
XLR parts for sale - ride control modules, interior parts, and tail lights

I have some XLR parts for sale, shipping will be whatever FedEx charges for ground shipping to your place. I have a FedEx account so before I ship I can tell you what it will cost. I will package the item at no cost to you.

Last edited:
2004-2009 trunk interior panel used $40

IMG_6254.jpg

Last edited:
control module

that would have been a great price on the module a month ago. they are now 500 on ebay for a new from the dealer with warranty. Also one guy has 20 of them for 500 each so I guess everybody will be able to get one for much less than the 1500 people wanted a couple of months ago

thats a good one

Funny thing one of the ebay listing is another fellow seller .But there are about 50 of them out there now. He has 20 and About that many dealers have them. I would have bought that damaged one to see whats going on with them but I think there are enough new ones to last the next 10 years as the leaks have pretty much all gotten fixed and that's the only reason they go bad. your other stuff looks good. I may want the fog lights

Passenger side headlight

Hi. Is the light still available? I do not know how to take this private, but once you tell me how, I will send my email/phone number. Thanks.

Last edited:
email

Hi. Is the light still available? I do not know how to take this private, but once you tell me how, I will send my email/phone number. Thanks.
Jsst click on the posting persons name. Highlighted in BLUE, up will come a couple of options to --email or to --private message. you can send private info that way

Thanks for theParts

BeardBros,
Got the parts yesterday, Great job packing, everything wrapped in bubble wrap. Everything was as good if not better than pictures!
Thanks.
Dr Dan

Caliper covers?

2006 XLR-V - I need caliper covers does any one have 4 to sell or recommendation of what to buy?
Thanks Doug T

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back