Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Road-trips

Hatty

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Infrared XLR, 2007 Light Platinum XLR
Well, I had done what most of the original members had done and sold my XLR. The site has transitioned and it appears some traditions and camaraderie have disappeared. That being said I am not one to simply accept the status quo. I am willing to coordinate one or two trips a year as a reunion for XLR (and yes corvette) owners to attend. Attendance, willingness to participate, and the ability to open your wallet for a great trip with car enthusiasts is required. One member referred to the XLR group as, “…a drinking club with a car problem…”. Though we never mix the two the trips, which lasted from 3-7 days were always well planned and well attended. Who is interested? Where would you like to go?
(Point Of Order: your vehicle must be well maintained and ready to drive. These trips are about driving the cars not just parking them.)

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
Dave, you know that the wife and I are in! You got Sandy still on this forum along with Mike & Amy. And you know that we can get ahold of a lot of the other "original group". I know they'd be interested. Cubby wants to go to GA! Go to see ya' back!!

Hatty

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Hey Chad (& Rogene)! Cubby relayed the message you saw I was back. He mentioned Savannah as a more informal trip. I am up for one or two a year and do not mind putting miles in the car. If (we) want to get the gang on board (XLR or Corvette) let’s talk. pm me if you do not have my email and we can discuss.
By the way I did reach out to Sandy. She was going to sell her XLR however, when she drove it changed her mind.

Hatty

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Sounds good to me. I'd love to meet some fellow members. While I don't drive the XLR much, get togethers would be nice.
Robert Lewisville, NC can not be too far from Charlotte. There is a very nice couple there who are part of the ‘main group‘ who used to do these trips. If you are serious I will let you know when I am down next with my car.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Top Bottom