Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Trip 2016

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr
I have a suggestion. Maybe southern Georgia to somewhere north Florida? But like fall or winter season. Even though the season in Florida feels like winter and summer (feels like). Like savannah and /or sea island in Georgia or historic Fernandina beach Amelia island- st Augustine -Daytona beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The only problem Guy with getting to early in spring or late in fall is most of us Northerns put ours babies in storage for the winters!
Charleston SC is also an awesome visiting town! We do day trips to Savannah, and some of the surrounding areas when we trip down there normally in the springtime!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Va. Beach/Outer Banks XLR Trip May 3-9, 2015

We were glad to see that you arrived home safely! I had an incident somewhat like that one time and almost had a heart attack.

It was good to see you folks again and thanks for making the long trip!

Hope to see you again next year (wherever we go).

Anyone have suggestions for 2016?

One of my favorite places is the Finger Lakes Region of central NY. We used to live in Corning, NY just out of college and still make regular trips back there. October is the best time. Watkins Glen, Corning, Geneva, Ithaca are the best places to visit.
e52289659b9e25bd17ed843f4190575d.jpg
6c53d0bdc10f9a6eef4d4c7353038091.jpg
90a9351fc5bf6419cb92c5a9c808fbef.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
aa7141400a6d117ad4b679f71b96f2a1.jpg

Last edited:
That's right I forgot about that place charleston. But I said late spring to fall is because I will be back from a long voyage in May. So funds will be a little short to diminished. But would love to finally get together with my Xlr friends sometime

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back