Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub of Cadillac XLR news and information! Click here to check out the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 1 of 142 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Chat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Daily Chat

I thought it would be nice to have a place to share what is going on in everyone's daily life, boring or exciting.

4/22/10

The weather is awesome here today, couldn't ask for it to be any nicer. Jeanie and Zoey stopped by here @ work to say hi, it's always nice to see them both. I'm trying to get caught up on my work so I can get to Chicago Dave's XLR tomorrow. Have a great day.
    Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Black XLR (Volant intake, Corsa Performance Exhaust), 2000 Black DTX

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Tech View Post
    I thought it would be nice to have a place to share what is going on in everyone's daily life, boring or exciting.

4/22/10

The weather is awesome here today, couldn't ask for it to be any nicer. Jeanie and Zoey stopped by here @ work to say hi, it's always nice to see them both. I'm trying to get caught up on my work so I can get to Chicago Dave's XLR tomorrow. Have a great day.
    Good idea, Bruce.

Weather is gorgeous here in Chicago as well ... but I think it is a bit chilly (looks nice from looking out of my office). I'm not getting much work done today - can't wait for 2pm to come around. As soon as I get home, I'll throw the stuff in the XLR and wait for Devin to get home from school. Then we are on our way to Indy! With the sun out, I think it will be a very nice drive to Indianapolis.
    Chicago Dave

"Everything in life happens somewhere else ... why not have fun getting there and in style"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar

It was really chilly here this morning. The sun has shown up for the afternoon though and it is a little warmer.
    I'm stuck in side working. Plus side Cubby brought GInger out today to play.
    Beer makes everything better.

Marion
    Teen
    AKA
    Lil' Woman, She Devil, Supa Freak, Banned Devil, Chop Stick Girl, Midwest Marauder Alchol Czar.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Quote Originally Posted by XLR8r3838 View Post
    Good idea, Bruce.

Weather is gorgeous here in Chicago as well ... but I think it is a bit chilly (looks nice from looking out of my office). I'm not getting much work done today - can't wait for 2pm to come around. As soon as I get home, I'll throw the stuff in the XLR and wait for Devin to get home from school. Then we are on our way to Indy! With the sun out, I think it will be a very nice drive to Indianapolis.
    Top up though right.

Marion
    Teen
    AKA
    Lil' Woman, She Devil, Supa Freak, Banned Devil, Chop Stick Girl, Midwest Marauder Alchol Czar.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Has anyone seen the movie Orphan? WOW. It is a thriller and let me tell you didn't see that being the ending. I liked it.

Marion
    Teen
    AKA

speedway

Its been raining and windy here today. I had to go to the Dentist and have my new crown put on.

Speedway

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Off and on showers here ... yay! Did girlie hair stuff - met with a realtor (yep, seriously thinking about moving into a different house) ... and going to visit our dearest friend in the hospital tonight - Talked with out old friend LinSue .... and now wishing Ray & I were traveling with the MM's tomorrow ... Have fun you guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Silver XLR-V (SOLD FEB 2012)

Tornado watches here in Colorado today... One more week and I'll be back in NJ to pick up my baby and drive her back to Denver. It's been a long 6 weeks.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

[QUOTE=JT112673;21144to pick up my baby and drive her back to Denver. It's been a long 6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ... "Baby" ='s .... um car? Girlfriend/wife? Actual baby?

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.

We had sunshine, rain, hail and more sunshine and now it is getting ready to let loose again. Eric came today and has the foyer painted, next will be the rest of the living room walls and sliding doorws. I think while he is at it he may as well do the master suite upstairs. Thinking of getting rid of the white carpet and having Burgandy carpet installed. I am so tired of white. Looked at a house two doors from mine yesterday but dicided not to buy it. My little gardens are looking great with all the rain we have been getting.
    Robert (BB)

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Light Platinum, President, "Midwest Marauders"

I just finished packing and downloaded a few new songs & albums for my road trip tomorrow. I'm READY!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Red Jewel XLR

Absolutely gorgeous here this whole week - in the mid 70's!!! Tomorrow we are headed to Miles City (140 miles east) for Cindy's niece's 1st birthday party. Should be fun!!!
    Rod
    aka mt

Post Thanks / Like

4/23/10

Busy, busy day here. Looking forward to seeing everyone today. Dave's calipers and brackets should arrive this morning and I can get them put on along with new rotors and pads. I'll post pictures. Have a great day.
    Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.

Lots of rain coming down and just a few miles north is SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW. This is supposed to last until nine o'clock tomorrow morning. I have an appointment to get my picture taken this afternoon for a new Shrine Directory so I guess I will be out in the mess.
    Robert (BB)

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Sun is out for now. Suppose to get rain hope we don't until we are out of here and no rain for the weekend I hope.
    Business has picked up a little bit here so been working hard to get things done.

Marion
    Teen
    AKA