Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

cadillac XTS

I really like the interior, I hope it makes it to production. The exterior doesn't WOW me...yet. I would like to see the V-8 under the hood.:)

I really like the interior, I hope it makes it to production. The exterior doesn't WOW me...yet. I would like to see the V-8 under the hood.:)
Will this be the replacement for the DTS?? its got 4 doors.

Speedway

It looks almost exactly like the Buick Lacrosse that is advertised on the same page!

Even with the V8 under the hood it won't be what my DTS is. Being smaller, the cargo and passenger compartments will not compare to the DTS. Before they change a model or do away with one they should consult the owners and find out what people really want.

Even with the V8 under the hood it won't be what my DTS is. Being smaller, the cargo and passenger compartments will not compare to the DTS. Before they change a model or do away with one they should consult the owners and find out what people really want.

I agree, it won't be the car that the current DTS is. I think the current DTS is one of the best cars you can buy. It has plenty of room & power.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom