Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

DIVA - Dallas Fort Worth

I luv my XLR. Found a great mechanic who is awesome in Arlington. She is sweet to drive and everyone when they see her thinks she is some type of new car. So enjoy your XLR and enjoy life.
Diva, I'd love to get the contact info for this mechanic. I have oil leak problems. I live in Houston and haven't had any luck in my area . Can I ask what areas have u had him work on ?

Good Morning

I have a nephew who owns a XLR in Houston, Texas and has a mechanicnin H- Yown. My nephew name is Dwalyn Morgan if you send me your email or phone number I will have him to reach out to you. His mechanic is awesome also. He has the nicest, bad...asss XLR you would ever want to see. my email is kcbygrace@gmail.com. Send info to me I will have him to reach out to you. He owns 3 Cadillacs. You need to meet him, he has car lifts in his garage with over 7 cars, 3 or Caddy's...he will amaze you with his collections.

Diva, I'd love to get the contact info for this mechanic. I have oil leak problems. I live in Houston and haven't had any luck in my area . Can I ask what areas have u had him work on ?
Hello Nephew wanting to reach out to you he has a XLR a realllly nice one in H Town. He said he could help you out, but you have not responded. sooooo call me at682-300-7450 or email me at kcbygrace@gmail.com

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom