Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Options Did not know about

CY1957-XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinum XLR 484
Hi members, I follow BaT everyday and last week saw this 2004 XLR come thru and sold.

Did not know you could get all these "factory options" on and XLR, let alone a 2004 first model.
Things like "Lowering Kit", "3 Pc 19 & 20" wheels", "EridaSpeed Brakes" and "Desert Package", among others!
These options added almost $25K to the cost at that time!

Has anyone else seen any XLRs (other than V's) with all these factory added options?
This one looks really sharp, I thought it was modified, but does not appear to be.
Sale for $34K with 7K miles looks to be good, based on how rare this one is.

None of those things you mentioned are factory. That's all aftermarket modification. Likely dealer add ons.

It does look like was done at Dealer, since it was shown on a "Cadillac options sheet".
Thought maybe these options were factory approved dealer options.

Hi members, I follow BaT everyday and last week saw this 2004 XLR come thru and sold.

Did not know you could get all these "factory options" on and XLR, let alone a 2004 first model.
Things like "Lowering Kit", "3 Pc 19 & 20" wheels", "EridaSpeed Brakes" and "Desert Package", among others!
These options added almost $25K to the cost at that time!

Has anyone else seen any XLRs (other than V's) with all these factory added options?
This one looks really sharp, I thought it was modified, but does not appear to be.
Sale for $34K with 7K miles looks to be good, based on how rare this one is.

Dealer installed options

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back