Date Last Updated: September 25, 2007
Copyright © 2007 XLR Net. All Rights Reserved.
By using and/or viewing any part of this web site (XLR-net.com / "XLR Net"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- "Cadillac", "Cadillac XLR" and "Cadillac XLR-V" are registered trademarks of the General Motors Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.
This site is owned and operated by the XLR Net. The XLR Net shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (Even if the XLR Net has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the XLR Net;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through, or from the XLR Net;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on XLR-net.com or any other matter relating to the XLR Net.
- All information, data, text, statistics, software, music, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages/postings or other materials ("content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such "content" originates. This means that you, and NOT the XLR Net are entirely responsible for any and all "content" that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit to XLR-net.com. The XLR Net does not control the "content" posted via XLR-net.com and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such "content". You understand that by using XLR-net.com, you may be exposed to "content" that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the XLR Net be liable in any way for any "content", including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any "content", or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any "content" posted, e-mailed, or otherwise transmitted via XLR-net.com.
Statements and/or opinions expressed on this web site are not necessarily those of the web site owner(s), and are not edited, approved, sanctioned, authorized or sponsored by said owner. Any person, agency or entity, public or private who posts, issues, publishes or communicates statements or opinions to or on this Website shall be solely liable and responsible for any claim or cause of action based upon or alleging false, misleading, improper or inaccurate statements or opinions arising from such posting, issuance, publication or communication, including but not limited to actions for defamation, invasion of privacy, or infliction of emotional distress.
Any person, agency or entity, public or private, who posts, issues, publishes, or communicates statements or opinions to or on this Website thereby agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the owner of this Website for any expenses, damages, or costs, including but not limited to attorney fees, incurred by the owner of this Website in defending itself for any claim, cause of action or liability asserted against it arising from such statements or opinions.
- Do not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any "content" that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another person's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, sexually, or otherwise objectionable on XLR-net.com.
- It is NOT the responsibility of the XLR Net to maintain the information submitted by the users of the XLR Net. It is the sole responsibility of the person/business to ensure their information is correct.
- All information submitted becomes the property of the XLR Net unless otherwise noted. We reserve the right to sell, publish, edit or delete the information at any time.
- DO NOT reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any private or commercial purposes, any portion of the XLR Net, use of the XLR Net or access to the XLR Net.
Please direct questions or comments by filling out our: Contact Form
|Latest XLR Forum Topics