Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! 06 Infrared XLR For Sale - XLR Registry #2693 (Page 9)

06infraredxlr

I have a 2006 Infrared with shale interior for sale. I am the second owner The mileage is just over 50K. This car has been meticulously kept; clean and well maintained. It was professionally detailed 6 months ago and has not been out of the garage since. Oil changed (Mobile 1) and cooling system flushed and refilled last Fall. It is stock except for a V type grill top and bottom and a wind deflector behind the seats. Everything is here and works except for the right front tire pressure monitor. I have a replacement sensor that comes with the car, navigation disc, owners manual, emergency tool, both fobs, a key, and a brand-new outdoor cover. This car has been garaged it's entire life, and never seen snow or rain since I have owned it. It has only been driven on the weekends to car shows, cruise nights and an occasional local road trip. The front bumper has not been drilled for the front license plate bracket. It has one scratch on the rear fascia courtesy of a branch that I backed into. I am selling it due to health problems. Hate to let her go but have little choice. Contact me via e-mail for complete detais, pictures and whatever else information you want. Located in NJ Asking $30k OBO.
DSCF0005 (2).jpgE-Mail: 80markvi@comcast.net

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back