Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! I need to purchase a Driver's Side Headlamp (20779745)

lawgical1

My XLR/V(s)
2006 CTS-V
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Driver's Side Headlamp--GM Part No. 20779745? I have looked everywhere! Thanks for whatever assistance is offered!

There are several posts on here about the headlamps and the Drivers side headlamp assembly is on national back order--none in stock anywhere. There is also no date on when or if any will be produced. Best bet would be to start checking salvage yards.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Driver's Side Headlamp--GM Part No. 20779745? I have looked everywhere! Thanks for whatever assistance is offered!

Pair of New Headlight

My dealer just quoted me an installed price for a pair of new headlights for my 2004 XLR: $2700. :( He tells me they are new original GM/XLR headlights. So they must be available somewhere for the right amount of money. :bowdown: (Sorry, I don't know the parts numbers without checking the 2004 XLR parts book.)
BTW: I didn't take him up on his offer. I think I'll wait until I can find a used pair in "like new" condition.
Bud

My dealer just quoted me an installed price for a pair of new headlights for my 2004 XLR: $2700. :( He tells me they are new original GM/XLR headlights. So they must be available somewhere for the right amount of money. :bowdown: (Sorry, I don't know the parts numbers without checking the 2004 XLR parts book.)
BTW: I didn't take him up on his offer. I think I'll wait until I can find a used pair in "like new" condition.
Bud

Patience is a virtue - - - - unless you want/need to drive at night! :thumbsup

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry