Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Quote of the Day

"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." - Alexander Chalmers.

We have our quote for the day thank you Gizmo love it!!!
Here is one to ponder for tomorrow.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks! Hmmmmm! Something to think about! Did I get my grammar and punctuation correct? :dunno:dunno::D:D:D

Hhmmm, kinda like; "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a Spudnut, then to open it and remove all doubt", or something like that........:laugh:

Hhmmm, kinda like; "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a Spudnut, then to open it and remove all doubt", or something like that........:laugh:

OMG!
rofl.gif

This too much fun can I play?

By any means necessary.

OOps, What I meant to say was "By all means." MSWAIM's rubbing off on me.

If I may I have a quote for today

We have no words for speaking of wisdom to the stupid. He who understands the wise is wise already."
-G.C. Lichtenberg

Truerer words have never been spoken, AMEN

Never waste jealousy on a real man: It is the imanginary man that supplants us all in the long run.

Author: George Benard Shaw

Speedway;)

"A Spudnut and his money are soon parted". By Mswaim........:blinzel:

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.

There is only one quote I like and truly believe, it is attributed to Ernest Hemingway -

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".

If you have integrity, noting else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

Alan Simpson

Speedway

Thought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker--Billy Connolly.
"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"

"Bourbon... the other white meat"

It's all I can do to post only this tonight...

This use to be a fun house...but now it's full of evil clowns!! P!nk!

Alcohol Abuse among older adults is something few want to talk about or deal with. Too often family members are ashamed of the problem and choose not to address it.

Author: Charles Curie

Speedway

All my underdogs we will never be anything but loud!!!! P!nk!!!!

Alcohol Abuse among older adults is something few want to talk about or deal with. Too often family members are ashamed of the problem and choose not to address it.

Author: Charles Curie

Speedway

I feel your pain Fred. Face up to it; the Ten Step Program works and I believe it is covered under your military insurance. God knows they produce enough drunks. :reddevil

I feel your pain Fred. Face up to it; the Ten Step Program works and I believe it is covered under your military insurance. God knows they produce enough drunks. :reddevil
Mark, is there a thread on here that you wont hijack?:troll: I guess you want this to go to THE EDGE also. I dont get it but I suppose I am not suppose to. :(

Speedway

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back