Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Run Flat Tires????

Fourteen XLR-Mickey has a nice XLR for sale on this site. The price is really good. I must tell you I love the XLR. There is no doubt I wouldn't get another one.

Thanks for the positive thoughts!! I am not quite ready to buy, but thanks for the tip!<O:p</O:p

Bourbonnais!??! We lived on Cliff Drive overloooking the river for 17 years before retiring to NC over six years ago! My son still lives there, and is half owner of Technotrix, an event sound, lighting, and staging company in Bradley!! No wonder you are so thoughtful!! :love:<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

PS: Fourteen is my lucky number! Many things in my life somehow have the number 14. Both of my children and I were born on the 14th. My name has 14 letters. The name of my high school had 14 letters. The military that I was in has 14 letters. The Zip Code for Boubonnais is 60914. My good friend lives at 104. I lived on the Kankakee River. Etc, etc, etc..... :cool:

Welcome to the Forum

FOURTEEN, Welcome to the Forum, we were pretty hard on you, now that we know you are not one of the kids that come on the Forum just to give us a bad time you will find we are a pretty good bunch that share information on our XLR's and also do a lot of kidding and have a good time. Hope you will get an XLR soon and join us in our get togethers. The Rendezvou IV in San Antonio in May is going to be a lot of fun, hope you can make it. First Robin:patriot:

Thanks for the positive thoughts!! I am not quite ready to buy, but thanks for the tip!<O:p</O:p

Bourbonnais!??! We lived on Cliff Drive overloooking the river for 17 years before retiring to NC over six years ago! My son still lives there, and is half owner of Technotrix, an event sound, lighting, and staging company in Bradley!! No wonder you are so thoughtful!! :love:<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

PS: Fourteen is my lucky number! Many things in my life somehow have the number 14. Both of my children and I were born on the 14th. My name has 14 letters. The name of my high school had 14 letters. The military that I was in has 14 letters. The Zip Code for Boubonnais is 60914. My good friend lives at 104. I lived on the Kankakee River. Etc, etc, etc..... :cool:

What a very small world. If you are ever in town you have to let Kevin aka Cubby, know. Welcome to the forum. There are truly a great bunch of people on here. We don't always agree with one another and sometimes we get a little b**chy, but we still :love: one another. You will have alot of fun here.

FOURTEEN, Welcome to the Forum, we were pretty hard on you... First Robin:patriot:

Not at all!! It is often difficult to hold strong opinions without seeming to be opinionated, or considered to be condescending when only trying to clarify or explain! :bash:

Perhaps, as I have aged, I have become less tolerant, maybe even a little crusty. As a great man (me) often says: "In America all people have the right to be offended, :mad: but all people also have the right to not care!!" :chuckle

Thanks for the welcome! I'll try to contribute without ruffling too many feathers!!

Nahhh, we like you the way you are ....
I think we thrive on ruffled feathers! :pat: This forum needs more members just like you.
Welcome.
You can't meet better folks than those from Bourbonnais ... Marion & Cubby .... the best. Hope it works out for you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! North Carolina, that really rings a bell...........E & S?
I will admit we don't take kindly to newbies in our house rubbing our faces in the dirt. This might be a consideration for the next time you knock on someone's door trying to sell an idea that doesn't show much merit.
With that said, "why can't we just all try and get along" signed, Rodney King.
Welcome aboard
PS That car for sale on this site is a real dazzler, but the two chicks don't go with it. You'd have all kinds of money left over to buy some really quality tires with a good name behind it.
We don't want to see an XLR on this.

I will admit we don't take kindly to newbies in our house rubbing our faces in the dirt.

Not intentionally!! Actually, I'm the sweetest guy I've ever met!! (My sweetness is only exceeded by my modesty and good looks!!)

"why can't we just all try and get along"

That's no fun! When you eat Chili, you remember the peppers, not the beans!!

Welcome aboard.

Thanks!!

That car for sale on this site is a real dazzler.

Haven't seen it yet! Where is it listed??

buy some really quality tires

We are very happy with the Federal 595 tires on our Azera. Even in the heavy rain today their grip and ride were amazingly superior to the OEM Michelins.

..Well, got to go! Bobo's eyes are putting me to sleep!!

PS: Since you don't like my Federal 595s, I'm sure that you would hate the Kumho 265/35ZR22 tires on my Magnum!! They work very well also! (Every time I wash them, they remind me of a girl I used to know!!)

Hi FOURTEEN - where in the Triangle NC area are you? I'm outside Apex - almost in Fuquay Varina.
Diane

Sorry, I'm a cat lover. Is that the word I wanted to use? Oh! Feline.
That black 04 for sale under $30,000 is in the cars for sales thread.
https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2644
Go get it

Thanks!! :wave:
Nice car, nice price!! :drool: BUT, I'm too old and lazy for a Black car! I live near the end of a 1/2 mile long private gravel lane that is actually more dust (or mud) than gravel!! No matter how slow I drive, I need to use the rear wiper on the Magnum when I get to the blacktop!!! :bawling:

Hi FOURTEEN - where in the Triangle NC area are you? I'm outside Apex - almost in Fuquay Varina.
Diane

Three miles North of Efland Exit 160 of I40/I85 which is two miles West of where I40 and I85 merge. Near the western edge of the Triangle and the eastern edge of the Triad. Near the middle of a hundred acre forest, very private, but also very convenient!

Born in NY, I moved down from the Chicago area six years ago. I like it here so much that a Mexican friend of mine says that he can get me a NC birth certificate for $100, so I can be a real NC native!!!!
:naughty: :party

there's no doubt that these are fair weather cars and most northern people stash them away for the winter and have a daily driver. I live in So Cal and wouldn't think of taking it out in the rain, I use my work van, that's why I can't retire. I have this neat little cone shaped lambs wool brush that I swish in my chrome rims before I leave the garage and do it again before I leave to go back home. Can't stand dirty or dusty chrome rims. I carry a 357 for any bug that dares to land on my car. Does the word fanatical fit here?:blinzel::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thanks!! :wave:
Nice car, nice price!! :drool: BUT, I'm too old and lazy for a Black car! I live near the end of a 1/2 mile long private gravel lane that is actually more dust (or mud) than gravel!! No matter how slow I drive, I need to use the rear wiper on the Magnum when I get to the blacktop!!! :bawling:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom