Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

seat for a V

Bill S.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 V, Raven Black with Shale interior
Hey,

Looking for a Driver's side seat for a V. Back unit but will buy whole seat Shale color.

Bill

Do you need the whole seat, or just the seat skins? I have used, but really good bottom and back skins and bottom foam. No seat-back insert, though. PM me if you have questions.

Do you need the whole seat, or just the seat skins? I have used, but really good bottom and back skins and bottom foam. No seat-back insert, though. PM me if you have questions.
I should have said ebony from an ‘08 V.

Hi

Yes, interested in the seat skins. Would you have both the driver and the passenger side back and bottoms?

Bill

I only have the driver’s. I’ll take some detailed pictures showing condition. They won’t be available for a week or so when I get the seat redone.

Know what? It turns out it is hard to take good pictures of leather seats. They are either too shaded, or have too much glare. Whatever… here are some pics of the seat skins I will be selling. The only damage is where the upper bolster is starting to crack on the surface. The insert looks light, but it is not.
D9E54E80-59E7-4FFC-9F2C-3B63E0266EC1.jpeg

Attachments

• DD6DCBCA-43C8-4EC4-BE9E-C14E0104DA1C.jpeg
    DD6DCBCA-43C8-4EC4-BE9E-C14E0104DA1C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 79

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC