Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a low-mileage (less than 25K) V. Prefer Raven

Looking for a clean, low mileage V with good maintenance/repair track record. Will consider any year.
    Will pay in line with KPP Private Party Price. Only interested in a car with perfect cosmetics and record, No Paintwork.
    Thanks, Joe

Post Thanks / Like

06 XLR V silver / black interior perfect showroom as new what do you think a car like this with 7820 miles would bring mind you it is perfect. Jerz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I sent you a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joeinbcs View Post
    Thanks, I sent you a PM.
    No no no a perfect car with under 10000 miles and I'm sorry your color is not likeable to Silver find another one like that and I'll buy it thanks but no thanks 40000 Mileage Plus go for more than that but good luck and have a great dayjerz

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently you did not read my post: "Will pay in line with KBB Private Party Price."
    People can ask whatever they want. KBB and Edmunds and other buying guides are based on real sales, not aspirational prices.

Quote Originally Posted by jerz View Post
    No no no a perfect car with under 10000 miles and I'm sorry your color is not likeable to Silver find another one like that and I'll buy it thanks but no thanks 40000 Mileage Plus go for more than that but good luck and have a great dayjerz

Post Thanks / Like

I agree but look at the mileage of cars going for that price that's all I,ve got to say I'm happy with mine and it was just a random question and the book will only variant mileage in thousands so be careful so you would not differentiate between a car with 70000 Miles and 7000 miles price wise well good luck check that out mr. KBB I wish you the best

Looking for a low-mileage (less than 25K) V.  Prefer Raven XLRATING's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Infrared XLR (Beauty); 2008 GT500 (Beast); 2007 Black XLR-V (Victor)

I was curious as to how KBB determines values, since thereís been debate on here before about their validity for XLRís. Interesting reading. The first source they list is wholesale auctions, where only dealers can buy, and which will really knock prices down (plus a lot of dealers donít know/understand XLRís at all). I donít know how they track private party sales, but they claim they do. Hereís where KBB explains: Automotive Tools Tips Advice - Kelley Blue Book

yep, I drive a hybrid - a V8 bred for high speed!

2006 Infrared XLR
    Corsa exhaust
    XLR-V sway bar
    Powder coated calipers
    Drilled & slotted rotors
    Custom engine cover
    Custom hood & trunk liner
    Zaino polish

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you XLRATING..jerz

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR-V

Default XLR-V

Might not be what you're looking for but I have a black/cashmere 2009 XLR-V with 7x,xxx miles. No paintwork and meticulously maintained by original owner. Great condition for being a 2009. Send me a text at 918-200-9658 if you think you would be interested. $40k obo.

Car is location in Tulsa, OK. Here's a link to the Carfax.

XLR-V Carfax.pdf - Google Drive

Post Thanks / Like

Kelly Blue Book Private Party on a 2008 v with 20k miles excellent condition has a range of 30300-35500. I would buy as many of these as you can find at that price and the condition you describe. Only hope is an uninformed seller that doesn't know how rare these cars are in the condition and mileage you describe. If you find more than one let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

That only show strength to last post I thank you for others chiming in it's not a car that comes along every day condition condition condition thank you so much jrez....