Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

ALLRIGHT!!! I'm going to put this here, it's general info that everyone should know!!

It's been a couple of weeks and I'm busting to tell people! Ben Hoffman aka XLR28. is getting MARRIED!!! Hope he doesn't mind, me putting this on here, heck,,, I don't think he even knows that we made a switch!(?).

View attachment 26

Her name is Marie. And she is the sweetest gal! Has been to our place several times and the wife and I have had a few outings with them. Like I said, I don't think Ben knows of the "move" yet, so everyone, fill up his E-mail box with congrat's.

Chad

Pop,
You need him to register here so we can all give him grads. some of us ar banned from the other site.
Guess my signiture must have shot an arrow in the air and where it landed.............now we know where.
ALLRIGHT!!! I'm going to put this here, it's general info that everyone should know!!

It's been a couple of weeks and I'm busting to tell people! Ben Hoffman aka XLR28. is getting MARRIED!!! Hope he doesn't mind, me putting this on here, heck,,, I don't think he even knows that we made a switch!(?).

View attachment 26

Her name is Marie. And she is the sweetest gal! Has been to our place several times and the wife and I have had a few outings with them. Like I said, I don't think Ben knows of the "move" yet, so everyone, fill up his E-mail box with congrat's.

Chad

Wow -- that is so cool about Ben & Marie! :love:

Please send our congratulations to them!

Hey ....! Why don't you suggest that they take a 2nd honeymoon to San Antonio?! :)

P.S. Notice the shirt Ben is wearing????

That is part of the reason I pulled that picture, to be posted is because of the shirt. I will get an email out to him and tell him to join this forum. That way everyone can overwelm him with congrats. It was funny she asked him if he was going to post it on the forum and he said he wasn't going to worry about it. Chad and I decided that the word need to be passed on.

Hey, ya' all ..... look what we got now!! :party

I was missin' those little buggers!

I like the new digs!

Hey all,

I heard from the Chad, Tim and Robert that you had found a new home. I must say I like it! Thanks for getting me up to speed, I have indeed been rather busy recently. Marie and I will be married on Valentine's Day and we are learning the truth about weddings being an industry all of their own. Man are the bills racking up. But hey I'm preaching to the choir aren't I?

Ben.

Glad you are here

Hi Ben, Glad you signed in, this is a great place. Glad you got my email. First Robin, Robert:patriot:

SNOW

Took Digby and Buddy out at 5:00 A.M. and we have SNOW so I guess it WILL NOT BE A TOP DOWN DAY in Colorado today. Just got the XLR back Monday night from the collision center for the repairs on the underneath where the hoist feet damaged it so bad. Cost of repairs, $1,800.00 which the dealership took care of. It looks like new, you can not tell anything had ever happened. The miricales they can do with the materials our XLR's are made of. First Robin:patriot:

Just got the XLR back Monday night from the collision center for the repairs on the underneath where the hoist feet damaged it so bad. Cost of repairs, $1,800.00 which the dealership took care of. It looks like new, you can not tell anything had ever happened. The miricales they can do with the materials our XLR's are made of. First Robin:patriot:

Sounds like your service dept didn't use any "pucks" on the lift points of the car and cracked the rockers. This is something that we have to watch for when the cars go in for service. I have a set of lift pucks that I keep in the car all the time.
Chad

I am so glad our new home has a comedy spot on it. Three jokes posted so far. :beerchug:

I am so glad our new home has a comedy spot on it. Three jokes posted so far. :beerchug:

I have a feeling that with this group,,,,, that comedy spot will see a lot of action!!! :laugh:

I have a feeling that with this group,,,,, that comedy spot will see a lot of action!!! :laugh:
I'm pretty sure your right. The jokes are cracking me up.:hearseespk::silly:

"Eye Kandi"

Bobo,

Love your new "eye Kandi". She is a beauty. I'm sure Mocha will love her new roommate. Sounds like you and Jaimie have a fun trip planned to pick her up.
Lots of luck with her!!!!!

Maryann:wave:

Bobo,
Kandi is a cutie. Maybe if you put her in the seat next to you for San Antonio, she'll get you out of the tickets. Just a thought. :dunno:

Thank you ladies, it's the best eye Kandie I could find. The ones with money want to push you around to get even with there X's and the ones with no money you have to beat off with a baseball bat...........Go Devil Rays
Bobo,
Kandi is a cutie. Maybe if you put her in the seat next to you for San Antonio, she'll get you out of the tickets. Just a thought. :dunno:

Ruthie,
Talking with the breeder in Denver and she said that she has a friend coming into Salt Lake City on 11-08, and Jaimie and I could meet her there to pick up Kandi. I stole her mothers name.
If I make the deal, probably tomorrow, looks like a road trip up the I-15 which as you know goes through Vegas and when we hit Utah we will stop in The Blue Bunny ice cream store and beat a path to SLC and then double back for dinner in Vegas and give some money to those poor old poker machines and be back on Sunday...................I would like you all to meet my new friend Kandi
Kandi.jpg

Guess you'll thought it was eye candy for
the right seat to San Antonio.

Just don't let any of the LA waitresses get near her. If they start telling stories.........:lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom