Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 Infrared 4 Sale

dennis93coupe

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR-V Crystal Red with Ebony / Cashmere 1 of 6
I have a 2006 Infrared with Ebony interior for sale. The mileage is low low at 18,000. This car has been meticulously kept clean and well maintained. It gets waxed every 2 months underneath and weekly cleaned up top and quick waxed ready for the weekly car show. It has a dual mode XLR-V exhaust from the H pipes back. Complete with parts for a XLR-V to control the exhaust with a rocker switch under dash easily reached. The stock mufflers go with the car and if you wish I can reinstall the stock mufflers. There is also a E&G front grille, stock original grille included and I can switch the grille if the buyer wants. There is a pair of very nice Loyd's Ultra mats up front. Everything is here, navigation discs, owners manual, emergency tool, both fobs, a key, and a new outdoor cover. This car has been garaged it's entire life, and never seen snow or a wet road since I have owned it. It has only been driven on the weekends. This car is one of 121 built with Infrared exterior and Ebony interior. The front bumper has not been ruined and drilled for the front license plate bracket. I am only selling it to make room for a XLR-V I bought recently. Hate to let her go, but can only drive one at a time. Contact me with a PM for more details pictures and whatever else information you want. The personalized plates, California 2006XLR, go with the car if they are transferable and the buyer wants them.

Last edited:
The 2006 XLR

Well she is gone as of today. It was a bit sad seeing her go, but I know the guy that bought it will be just as proud as I had been. It was my first XLR and was my pride and joy until somebody :reddevil led me onto my 2009 V. And he knows who I am talking about.:wave: I got what I wanted for it and was quite pleased with how the transaction went. So for those of you that are still looking, don't lose your patience. That dream car is out there and eventually will show up.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom