Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 XLR 14000 miles what can it be sold for

Have 2006 XLR, 14000 miles,bought new, non smoker , mint, Infrared, black interior, what can I sell it for

Don’t know where you live but I use kbb.com to look up cars value. This is what you could get if you live in Iowa
766dc2197a9e845e038f60514185fe5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Move the posting to.....

I would ask Rob the administrator to move the post to the XLR for sale topic to generate more comments.
It’s a chilly time of the year to sell this type of car, but priced right it will go quickly.

price

what's it worth? Sadly . most likely a lot less that you were looking for. Sad you did not drive it more. My experience is they have the same problems with 12-20K miles as they do with 50K miles and bring the same money when sold. Thats 30k miles you could have enjoyed it for no depreciation. Just my opinion but only the vs will really keep their value. MAybe a few with 3 or 4k miles on them stored inside and new in condition. that will most likely be another 5-10 years before they stop dropping in value and level off or rise In value. By then GAs may be so scarce as to not have any value. Drive it like you stole it and have fun with it.

I think if you read the front of the guide, Most companies say on prices to not deduct or add over 20% to the value of a car based on mileage. Thye may have changed some but I know thats sort of what the dealers around here still go by. Lower mileage just bumps it up usually to best category the same as high mileage takes it to the lowest. IE going to be hard to find a car in excellent condition with 150,000 miels on it. The same as a poor condition with 20,000. One would hope the mileage matches the condition

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom