Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Lt. Platinum & 2006 Lt. Platinum XLR-V
PAINT IS A 10+, THE CAR IS GARAGED & clayed once a year
BUMPER TO BUMPER, BODY IS PRESTINE, NO WINDHSHIELD OR BUMPER STONE DINGS
NO STAINS on interior
WHEELS & RIMS ARE SCUFF FREE

Items added or changed on 06-V light platinum (aka titanium)/shale interior
1. Foose 20" at all four corners deep dish Speedster chrome rims with Caddy center caps & dedicated TPM valves on back side along with regular valves on front side.
2. Dunlop soft compound rubber (sticker tires) with 4,0000 MILES ON THEM, car will not burn rubber from line unless you rev it up and stomp it. It just digs & goes.
3. Exhaust plate in stainless with V badge
4. All XLR badges & GM button badges removed, V badges on fenders & trunk remain, supercharged badges removed from doors and new ones installed were they should be on the cowling of hood.
5. First Windrestrictor installed in Dallas by same company with V in center & lighted controls in center flip down console.
6. Rocker switch installed in center console to make it mild to wild at a touch (long before control for sun-visor was an option) wired to exhaust module in trunk.
7. First Volant Pro-5 filters installed by Volant in CA, cut outs removed in front of filters to get more air into intake. Have original filters & boxes stored away.
8. D-3 Research & Design in Signal Hill, CA, performance & dyno tuned (readout available)
9. Engine compartment like new on dealer floor (all Cadillac work orders available)
10. Replaced inserts and door panels with black perforated leather with red piping. (just wanted sportier look inside)
11. When mats are removed the shale carpeting looks like new and never cleaned.
12. Hot wired Valentine One 120 degree laser & radar unit stays.
13. Never any trouble with the top and I use it a lot in SoCal
14. Lightening eyes LED white lights below headlights
15. There isn't one flaw, or item that isn't working to perfection on this car
16. New discs rear/front ground one time/new pads all around
POSITIVE: One own, one driver: Besides Rendezvous I in Albuquerque, most mileage was back & forth for Rendezvous 2 & 3, at Bowling Green Kentucky Corvette plant & one time to San Antonio, TX for Rendezvous IV. I've run everything out there from 0-60 including pocket rockets and she's still got the box the cherry came in. I get a thumbs up from bikers and a finger from BMW drivers.
65,800 miles, even that is low mileage for an 06, That's 7,000 a year. BUT..........Everyone that's waiting for me to return to my car with groceries says, "I thought they stopped making this car or wants to know if I just bought it. That's just how gorgeous she is. This is not an E-bay car and wouldn't think of putting it on there.
This car has been a California car since birth & garaged in the best climate in the world. I hope someone in California or surrounding states would be interested in it so they can see & drive before they buy. I still love it but must move eventually to a dirt road in Nevada with my daughter & it would kill me to drive this on a dirt road.
Price might seem a bit high but is worth every penny. $49,000, original window sticker, Navigation disc, toy model XLR car, XLR book by John McCormick, all documents & booklets, nothing missing, XM radio, not all have this. New battery

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back