Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 XLR-V for sale

moutard2

My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black Raven XLR-V
I was naive to think I could afford a classic like the XLR-V. Following my recent acquisition of one of 352 made in 2008, I've replaced all 4 shocks at a cost of $3200 and the shift controller ... $945 including labor and all the filters and added two new Pirelli run-flat tires. I've had the fluids changed and had a few other minor maintenance issues resolved .... all work performed by the local Cadillac dealer. The car runs like it should .... perfectly. There's nothing major left to do although the right front chrome wheel has a small chunk taken out of the edge thanks to a curb I suppose. Everything works as it should so no surprises. It's probably an 8.5 our of 10 at this point. My bottom line price is $32K. Because it's registered in Canada, you'd have to come to Vancouver to import it to the USA. There are no fees, taxes or other costs involved. The import procedure is simple and quick.
If you're interested, email me at moutard2@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest.

I was naive to think I could afford a classic like the XLR-V. Following my recent acquisition of one of 352 made in 2008, I've replaced all 4 shocks at a cost of $3200 and the shift controller ... $945 including labor and all the filters and added two new Pirelli run-flat tires. I've had the fluids changed and had a few other minor maintenance issues resolved .... all work performed by the local Cadillac dealer. The car runs like it should .... perfectly. There's nothing major left to do although the right front chrome wheel has a small chunk taken out of the edge thanks to a curb I suppose. Everything works as it should so no surprises. It's probably an 8.5 our of 10 at this point. My bottom line price is $32K. Because it's registered in Canada, you'd have to come to Vancouver to import it to the USA. There are no fees, taxes or other costs involved. The import procedure is simple and quick.
If you're interested, email me at moutard2@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest.

So what should a fair price be for this car? It has 88K miles and is one of fewer than 1600 V models manufactured over the 6 year lifespan of the XLR. I see the Blue Book/Black Book estimates and my asking seems to be far, far below the norm. Your opinions count.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom