Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Another suspension module post

Grocery-Gtr

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Xenon Blue, I call "Blue Thunder."
What kinda prices have you paid for a suspension module? Looks like the only option is eBay at this point and of course prices are gouged much like buying small pistol primers. Prices are running 2500 plus. Had one literally in my hand's, but due to miscommunication between me and my dealer, I lost it... I'm aware of the shock swap outs.

f anyone is interested, I've been able to build for the 2004-2005 a bypass for the suspension module. It doesn't make the magnetic ride shocks work but it does remove the "service ride control" and "80 mph speed limit" messages and will allow the XLR to drive faster than 80 mph. If your suspension module 10348979 is broken and you have switched to regular shocks this bypass will remove the messages. If your suspension module is working and you are using the corvette simulators on the shocks and position sensors, this will allow you to remove the suspension module and sell it for close to $3k. It will require slicing 5 wires from the old suspension module.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom