Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

ddfaia

I hope you mean a clear bra or clear wrap. I think they stopped making those hideous black ones. Or at least I hope. 3m is a reputable place to look for a clear bra. :dunno:

There's Paint Protection of Texas south of you on the south edge of the Woodlands. I've had three cars done there over the years. You can get as much protection as you want.
Clear bras are the way to go.
I happened to get lucky with my XLR. I found a kit on Amazon made by Husky for less than 20$. Front grill area, hood and front fenders that I installed myself. While you're getting that done, think about the headlight and foglight protection as well. Xpel makes a kit for your car for around 50$. Really heavy vinyl-like stuff to protect the headlights.

3M clear bra & headlight film,,,,

Is on our XLR............... Came with the clear bra material already installed, and we did the headlight vinyl film protection layer ourselves > excellent protection for $50.

Our outside mirrors also have the 3M clear film, but I'd much rather have vinyl mirror covers but can't find any company who makes them for the XLR... Might order Lexus or Fusion mirror covers and adjust the fit?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom