Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Feedback

Stella

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004xlr
Was searching the web and found a 04 crimson red with 5,000 miles on the odometer. Car looks pristine from the pictures. I contacted the owner and set up a time later this week to look at her. Everything looks perfect as it should with only 5k. Question is what would be a good price" for me " to purchase? Now I already have a 04 with 12k and the color I want. I plan on storing till summer and flip it. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks:thumbsup

Feedback on value of XLR,,,,2004, low miles,,,

Values

Rough Avg trade-in Clean trade Clean Retail
Base Price $10,625 $13,025 $15,050 $19,100
Mileage (5,000) $7,525 $7,525 $7,525 $7,525
Total Base Price $18,150 $20,550 $22,575 $26,625

Price with Options $18,150 $20,550 $22,575 $26,625

OR:

Its worth what it will bring in CASH,,,,,TODAY!

Good luck,,,sounds like a very nice ride.....

p z

Well talked with owner today to see if I could come out today and look at her. He says that he had a person for Massachusetts interested and that the person had a mechanic come and inspect the car. Which the mechanic said it was perfect showroom new. So he says the guy hasn't called him back. The kicker is the car is listed on CL in Chicago,and the guy lives maybe twenty min. From me. I told him I have cash in hand and will buy today. He says he doesn't know what to do. I told him again I will take it TODAY. He says he has my number and will let me know:mad:. I guess I'm just mad that someone from way out of state can come in and swoop this car up in my backyard. The guy has it listed for 20,000. Which to me is a great price. I was gonna try 15k and willing to go to the 20k but now that their is another offer looks like it will b the 20k if done. I see a 04 blue on ebay right now with 5400 miles and the offer price is up to 32k with five days left so I think theirs a lot of profit. I guess we will find out wish me luck.

Well looks like its sold:mad:. Day late dollar short:banghead::banghead:. Tried about everything to change his mind. He says that the buyer in Massachusetts has one already and wanted to add to the collection. Question is is he a member here? Oh well back to the search. Really want to upgrade to a V. So if any members here are gonna b selling their silver or blue V with low mileage and pristine condition give me a pm. Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom