Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

First pics of new WindRestricor! (I can finally drive around with my Stingy Brim NY on!!!)

Rule62

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Sable Black XLR/V
Thank you so much Ashli, Stephen and Rebekkah at King Penn Industries for making the best damn looking wind-blocking device for the XLR.

Here are a couple of quick daytime shots. I'll add a few more night shots when I can light it up!

Great work people. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

WP_20141027_13_33_44_Pro.jpgWP_20141027_13_33_47_Pro.jpgWP_20141027_13_33_58_Pro.jpgWP_20141027_13_34_12_Pro.jpgWP_20141027_13_34_22_Pro.jpgWP_20141027_13_34_56_Pro.jpg

Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still like?

Thank you so much Ashli, Stephen and Rebekkah at King Penn Industries for making the best damn looking wind-blocking device for the XLR.

Here are a couple of quick daytime shots. I'll add a few more night shots when I can light it up!

Great work people. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

View attachment 4672View attachment 4673View attachment 4674View attachment 4675View attachment 4676View attachment 4677

I am considering purchasing this wind restrictor. I see you've had this for about a year. Would you buy it again if you had to do over? Does it really make a difference? Installation easy and no harm to interior? Thanks in advance for your input. John

I am considering purchasing this wind restrictor. I see you've had this for about a year. Would you buy it again if you had to do over? Does it really make a difference? Installation easy and no harm to interior? Thanks in advance for your input. John

Absolutely! Without hesitation. I love my Wind Restrictor. I can't imagine anything better (or more cost effective for that matter) at blocking the wind. Add to that the personalization factor and the really wonderful people at King Penn Industries who really provide outstanding pre and post sale customer service and it's really a no brainer. Cheers!! :thumbsup

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom