Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Front Tires 235/45 R 19 Pirelli Run-Flats for sale

Chattanoogaxlr-v

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black XLR-V
I took these tires off my 2005 XLR-V when I changed to all the same size. Not sure how many miles they have on them but I tried to show the remaining tread in the photos. They don't have a lot of miles as they where almost new when I bought the car and I have only put 1500 miles on it. They are in excellent condition and have never be ran flat. My rear tires were worn and I decided to put Continental 255/45 R19's all the way around. I like that I can rotate my tires but I will admit that the car doesn't look as good with the same size tires on all four. I'll be glad to take more pictures and I'll measure the tread later and update this post. I'll even do it sooner if you are interested. I am in Chattanooga, TN area. I'm not sure what a fair price is so make me a reasonable offer. Thanks

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180303_140015.jpg
    MVIMG_20180303_140015.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 253
  • MVIMG_20180303_140020.jpg
    MVIMG_20180303_140020.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 290
tires

I took these tires off my 2005 XLR-V when I changed to all the same size. Not sure how many miles they have on them but I tried to show the remaining tread in the photos. They don't have a lot of miles as they where almost new when I bought the car and I have only put 1500 miles on it. They are in excellent condition and have never be ran flat. My rear tires were worn and I decided to put Continental 255/45 R19's all the way around. I like that I can rotate my tires but I will admit that the car doesn't look as good with the same size tires on all four. I'll be glad to take more pictures and I'll measure the tread later and update this post. I'll even do it sooner if you are interested. I am in Chattanooga, TN area. I'm not sure what a fair price is so make me a reasonable offer. Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom