Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Left and Right Headlight For Sale

uhwarrior6608

Before I post them on eBay...

I have brand new left and right headlights that I am selling, as I recently traded my XLR in. They've never been used, and have been sitting inside my house as backups in the event that I ever needed them. They are European spec, and can be tuned via the dials on the lamp to point the beam to American standards. Don't ask me how this is done :) I'd imagine it can be done by a non-professional or by a mechanic. I took out the original bulbs (that mess up the plastic) and put LED bulbs in.

I am asking $2,040 a piece for them. Before people gripe that this is gouging - this is the price that I paid for them ($2,000 + wire transfer fee). I'm just wanting to recoup my money at this point. I'll throw in the corresponding ClearMask protection film that I have. Buyer pays for exact shipping cost PLUS insurance. These things are expensive, and I don't want to take a loss, and I don't want the buyer to take a loss in the event something happens in transit. I'm not a business, so shipping will likely be more than what most people are use to paying when shopping at Amazon :) I can shop UPS, FedEx, and USPS, and the buyer can make the decision as to which they want to go with.

If interested, post a response on here or message me. First come, first served. We can discuss money transfer thereafter. Not sure what the best method is...? I can provide higher resolution pictures, if requested.

Thanks!

Sean

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 680
I know this is crazy looking at the date of your first post but by any chance would you have a right side for XLR thanks Jerz p.s site member

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

For brand new bulbs bottom bulbs look to be fried maybe it's me no disrespect. jerz...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back