Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Looking for the following XLR-Vs

Alpine_V

My XLR/V(s)
08 Alpine White V, 07 Xenon Blue V, 09 Crystal Red V, 09 Black Cherry V
I have been looking now for quite a while to purchase one or more of the following XLR-Vs; 2007 XLR-V Xenon Blue; 2008 XLR-V Elektra Blue; 2009 XLR-V Black Cherry; 2009 XLR-V Grey Flannel; and a 2009 XLR-V Elektra Blue. Can anyone help me find them?????????????????????? I am also looking for a 2007 XLR Passion Red with low miles.

LOVE YOUR LIST

I have been looking now for quite a while to purchase one or more of the following XLR-Vs; 2007 XLR-V Xenon Blue; 2008 XLR-V Elektra Blue; 2009 XLR-V Black Cherry; 2009 XLR-V Grey Flannel; and a 2009 XLR-V Elektra Blue. Can anyone help me find them?????????????????????? I am also looking for a 2007 XLR Passion Red with low miles.

Alpine V;

I have to love your wish list because these are among my favorites too. In the past three years I have seen the following:

2007 XLR-V Xenon Blue I have seen three of these for sale in the past three years.
2008 XLR-V Electra Blue I have seen one of these for sale in the past three years
2009 XLR-V Black Cherry I have seen two of these for sale in the last three years. Last one was on April 13, 2013, October 2010 before that.
Cubby and I are also on the hunt for one of these so perhaps this should come off your list..... Just a wishful suggestion....
2009 XLR-V Grey Flannel. I have seen two of these in the past three years, one had two tone seats. Quinn had her eye on that one but she let it go....
2009 Electra Blue XLR-V Yet to see one of these for sale.
2007 Passion Red Pretty common. Not many for sale lately but these are often on the market. Probably your easiest to find.

Be patient, watch closely, and if you do not care what the prices are then these can eventually be collected in due course. When you get them all I would love to visit your collection periodically! Also would love to buy from you when you are ready to unload......

Steve

I know where you could pick up a 06 infrared V? That is if you are interested in going lower then a 07?

Looks like someone doesn't wanna share his toys,leave some for us:chuckleI just recently saw a 09 elektra blue V for sale on cars.com only had mileage in the hundreds. They wanted I believe 95k. I would love to see a personal garage with all the different color V's. I would love for that garage to be mine. Good luck with your hunting.

Looks like someone doesn't wanna share his toys,leave some for us:chuckleI just recently saw a 09 elektra blue V for sale on cars.com only had mileage in the hundreds. They wanted I believe 95k. I would love to see a personal garage with all the different color V's. I would love for that garage to be mine. Good luck with your hunting.

you and me both.

Alpine V, I really like your stable right now! Very cool to have 2 V's, especially a white one. :worship:

2009 XLR-V Electra Blue under 1000 mi $90000 on ebay now - same pics as last spring when it was for sale

I have been looking now for quite a while to purchase ...... a 2009 XLR-V Elektra Blue. Can anyone help me find them??????????????????????

Always seems that often several of the same version of XLR come up for sale and then followed by long dry periods before the opportunity arises again.
Another option for a 2009 XLR V Electra Blue just came available at this site. Good luck with your search!

Steve

Cars for Sale: 2009 Cadillac XLR V in Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080: Convertible Details - 354733317 - AutoTrader.com

XLR-V 2009 Electra Blue w/Cashmere

Just found one.................arranging for purchase now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Are you trying to get one in every color? I am guessing you are buying the one in Michigan. I have found that some of the GM dealers still have these as their personal vehicles like that one and have kept them.

Just found one.................arranging for purchase now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now you'll have red, white & blue XLR-V's - I LIKE IT!!! :patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back