Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Test

Phrede

Seasoned Member
New profile picture test

Failed.

My new profile pic appears on my profile, but not on new posts. Ideas or suggestions?

Last edited:
New profile picture test

Failed.

My new profile pic appears on my profile, but not on new posts. Ideas or suggestions?

I think you are wanting to replace your "Avatar" which shows up on the left hand side of your posts. ;)

So tell about your new avatar - is that from the car show you were going to?

Yes. I didn't know the shop had hired a photographer until they sent me the proof yesterday wanting to know if I wanted a copy. Now along with my pictures I'll have a 24 X 36 print of this. Another one will be hanging in the showroom at the shop that did the paint. The pro was able to capture some of the items in the paint that I have a hard time capturing. That is why he is the pro :).

It got LOTS of attention at the show where 40,000 people walked by it (It was right next to the main entrance). It got 2nd place (custom convertible class) behind a highly modified 1968 Firebird with a LS3 engine swap, C4 suspension, etc etc. I wasn't there for the awards so I'm not sweating it.

You can see some show pics at this link.
https://plus.google.com/photos/118284146524601387443/albums/6107722655906801361

10943455_754798514612138_1012127116_n.jpg

Last edited:
40,000 people?! - sounds like you REALLY got to show your car off! Fantastic pic & congrats on your award. :thumbsup

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom