Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Wanted: 2009 XLR V , also 08 silver non V for sale.

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
My hubby has decided he would like to find a lower mile,(possibly 30,000 miles or less) well maintained 2009 XLR V. He is open to all colors with an ebony interior, but is leaning towards a either a black one or a silver one and would prefer chrome wheels, but that is not a deal breaker. If any one know or sees something please PM me. If he purchases a silver one it will likely be painted white. Any one who is up to date on pricing: please let me know your thoughts on reasonable pricing of such a car.

We have a 1967 Corvette Convertible,350, 4 speed, Goodwood Green, original factory black leather seats. We have owned for 22 years and we fullyrestored years back but it has been babied ever since. Runs and drivesstrong. Willing to take XLR V as partial trade, offered for sale at $70,000.00 Canadian

Also

A local dealer has an 08 silver for sale, grey interior, 39,000 klms (about 25,000miles) for $39,900.00 Canadian. With the Canadian dollar being cheap now, this may be a good deal for US buyers. As far as I know, there is nothing needed tobe changed to bring and XLR back into the USA. If you purchase a USA sold XLR and import to Canada the front bumperimpact package needs to be upgraded to get CDN certification. I do not believe there is anything that needs to be upgraded on a CDN sold car being importedinto the USA. If you contact them ask for Jeff Easton and tell him Sandy & Steve told you about it
Used 2008 Cadillac XLR For Sale | St Catharines ON

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry