Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR-V OEM Exhaust system and OEM Tunnel Plate for sale...slightly used!

Rule62

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Sable Black XLR/V
Well, today I got my Corsa Cat-back System and Elite Engineering Tunnel Plate installed on my V. What an amazing difference in Sound! It's got a wonderful, rich basso wail when you nail the gas, but when you're off or just cruising around town it's just got a 1969 GTO Judge Burble! :thumbsup

Want to give a big shout out to Popbigguy and his long post on the XLRForum that enlightened me to the sweet Elite Engineering Solution.

I only drove it back from my muffler guy about 3 miles home so I can't really speak to the Tunnel Plate. But, considering some of the more extreme mods out there, a $300.00 investment in bracing the chassis and reducing the heat transferred to the center console seemed like a great deal!! I also opted for the Volant CAI over the D3. I was trying to make a deal with them but I think they lost interest and, well, decided not to return my calls.

Needless to say, I have a complete cat-back OEM V-Series system and transmission tunnel plate with 41,000 miles on them available to anyone who wants to come pick them up. I'll be very reasonable as they're currently taking up space in my storage unit. PM me if you're interested. I live in the Western San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles in case you happen to be close buy. I've read that the dual stage mufflers on the V can really enhance the sound of the base XLR 4.6L. :blinzel:

Muffler

I would be interested in knowing how much you want for your mufflers. I would put them on an 06 Base. You say the sound would improve ?
​John.

I would be interested in knowing how much you want for your mufflers. I would put them on an 06 Base. You say the sound would improve ?
​John.

They were sold just a few days after I posted this. The buyer did put them on his '06 base XLR and it sure did improve the sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back