Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR V Rims and pirelli tires for sale!

hcloud13

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Silver XLR
Hi Folks. I have a set of Cadillac XLR-V rims & Tires for sale.
Quick back story how I got these.
I got my Base XLR about a month ago, but it had the XLR-V rims on it. I know people might think i'm crazy, but I like the other ones better. I found a set of the chrome 04 18inch on criagslist. It made the ride much smoother to me. So I don't need these.

Some minor road rash, but nothing major. The tires are Pirelli Eufori@ Run-Flats. The look to me that they have a lot of life left in them.Not sure what to ask for the set as I can't seem to find something to compare with. Sooo I guess PM me an offer.

I'm located in Tampa FL. Also I know this might hurt my sale, but PICK UP ONLY please as I wouldn't even know where to start with shipping them.
20170822_150900.jpg20170822_150914.jpg20170822_150921.jpg20170822_150935.jpg20170822_150946.jpg20170926_112906.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested

I just bought a v car with aftermarket wheels. The original wheels were not included and I'm looking for a set. I'm in MA so would need to ship them. If you could deliver to a ups store they can pack and ship and bill me. Or I have a buddy who lives in st Pete beach who could take them and get them to me. If all ok with that I'll offer $1200. Thanks, Mark

Hi,
Do you still have these available? I live in Jupiter, FL, but I am in New Port Richey often and can pick up the tires. If you want to get rid of them right away, I can have one of my brother in laws pick them up with the cash. They both live in Tampa.
Thanks,
Robert

I see that Mikey8826 is still interested in your wheels. He was the first to ask you for these, and should have the right to buy.
Sorry about that....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back