Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2006 XLR-V for Sale

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

indyraz

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Light Platinum XLR/V
Very nice Light Platinum XLR-V for sale, Chrome XLR 19" wheels, full shop manual set, new drivers side seat cover (not installed) 56,000 miles, no accidents, no damage, body any paint near perfect, all mechanicals work as near new. Car always garaged and covered, driven to car shows and weekend joy rides on nice weather days. $35,500 No trades please

Attachments

• 00w0w_6haARkoo4hf_600x450.jpg
    00w0w_6haARkoo4hf_600x450.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 293
  • rear view.jpg
    rear view.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 301
  • chrome wheels.jpg
    chrome wheels.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Nice vehicle good luck. Sold the same exact car I month ago got my priced good luck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sale price?

Nice vehicle good luck. Sold the same exact car I month ago got my priced good luck

Hello, can you reveal your sold price? I've been watching them go up in value, wish there was a major auction in my area of western north carolina, the big ones seem to be getting best prices, although with a reserve some are charging 10%, argh.

Hello, can you reveal your sold price? I've been watching them go up in value, wish there was a major auction in my area of western north carolina, the big ones seem to be getting best prices, although with a reserve some are charging 10%, argh.
40k 8000 miles perfect

40k 8000 miles perfect

Sweet, with low miles like that it's value would have only climbed to the moon as time went on, it's just SO hard NOT to drive these wonderful cars! What have you replaced it with, I hope another great roadster of some sort? My other I will keep for many years is a '06 BMW M3 Convertible, for my wife and I it's the perfect road and curves car! It's affordable also as millions of E46 BMW's were built, parts everywhere, unlike our wonderful XLR's.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom