Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Ordering workshop manuals from TheManualMaster,com

Grocery-Gtr

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Xenon Blue, I call "Blue Thunder."
Has anyone dealt with TheManualMaster.com when ordering XLR complete workshop service manuals?

Do you have a link???

I have ordered two pdf manuals and both were useless.

I'm going to buy these unless someone says they are useless. Factory Repair Manuals

Last edited:
I have not seen their product. Let us know if they work out for you.

If you have used paper factory manuals then you can find things on some of the ebay download sites. However some are very hard to search for content and find things. But for 10$ vs 400 you can spend a lot of time looking .

If you have used paper factory manuals then you can find things on some of the ebay download sites. However some are very hard to search for content and find things. But for 10$ vs 400 you can spend a lot of time looking .
You ain't never lied!!!!!!! That's a saying we have in the south confirming your statement. I HAVE spent a lot of time on this. But it's a good thing. between the forum, my Cadi rep and reading, learning a lot about the XLR... Actually enjoying it....

I purchased these manuals. These are the 3rd pdf manuals I have purchased. The first two were useless. These are pretty good. I would rate them higher, but the pictures are not the quality I expected-----they are drawings.

I am about a third of the way through the manual and am finding that without taking notes to refer to later, it will be very difficult to find a specific subject. The manual has 7213 pages. There is no table of contents or index.

The manual content is good.................................................finding it is the issue!

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back