Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! “Navigation System Map Disc”

Hey

Do not know if these are still available, but I got it off Ebay.

NEW LATEST Toyota Lexus U08 13.1 Navigation GPS Map Update DVD Gen 2/3 EAST WEST | eBay.

It has updates for my area, South Florida which are as recent as early 2017. Only thing is the Voice guidance aspect does not work.

Bill
I have gotten the DVD's from the eBay location you gave me. I have the manual for the car in .pdf format. Between the information sheet that came with the DVD's and the manual I am totally confused. Do you have a simpler explanation of the loading of the DVD's?

I have gotten the DVD's from the eBay location you gave me. I have the manual for the car in .pdf format. Between the information sheet that came with the DVD's and the manual I am totally confused. Do you have a simpler explanation of the loading of the DVD's?
Hi

I just bought the Nav DVD's from that Ebay seller. You get two DVD's. I only had to use one of them. Just put it in the drive of the car and went to the Nav screen. Straight forward and as easy as using the OEM one. You use it in the identical way. Only thing is there is no voice guidance.

Bill

Did a search. Here is the disc set. I paid $11.95 US + ship for mine. Now the price has lowered to $9.40 + ship.

Works in my '06 V just fine .

Bill

Hi

I just bought the Nav DVD's from that Ebay seller. You get two DVD's. I only had to use one of them. Just put it in the drive of the car and went to the Nav screen. Straight forward and as easy as using the OEM one. You use it in the identical way. Only thing is there is no voice guidance.

Bill
Thanks, I will use the East disk.

Hi, when I bought my 2009 xlrv last year I didn't get the navigation disc with it and found out doing research that no update to the disc since 2009,you can find a old disc for over $100 on ebay,saw this thread and order the Toyota disc from the Ebay seller I'm east coast so I put in the East disc all I got was a reading disc message I thought I'm out only $9 so I put in the west disc and to my surprise it loaded up and worked displaying all east area maps.thanks for the info.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom