Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

15th year BG meet itinerary

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
I'm working on a Word file that has out itinerary. This is a work in progress! Be gentle to me!! I ain't no stinking English major!! I'll post when I get done with more of the document.
Chad

View attachment 80718 15 yr itinerary.docx

6/13/18, added date to header, added cave tour website, and finished Thursday itinerary.
6/18/18 Finished out Friday schedule.
8/6/18 Finished Saturday and Sunday scheduleView attachment 8213
8/7/18 Added car show reg info.

Last edited:
FUNDS...???????????

When last I was in here there was talk about needed funds to secure activity down at Bowling Green. Couldn't find the threat that mentions when, where, how much or method to get the funds to that key person/persons...

If we're sending funds can someone please shove me in the direction of the party I need to send money to. The last I heard someone mentioned a paypal option. I don't really care how we do it so long as I can get them the money. I'm too excited about this trip.

Eric...(E slic 1)

I finished out the itinerary doc. If anyone sees any mistakes or something to add let me now! Doc. dated 8/6/18.

Chad

I've read where some people are having trouble with the doc. If you're running Chrome, like I do. if you click on the doc link, it downloads it to the lower left corner of your screen. Click on it there.

Got the info on how to register for the Saturday car show. I've updated the itinerary docx.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for NCM Track Time this is the opening they still have open! I was contacted by Matt Busby of NCM Track Operation. Here what he ask me share with the group! I emailed with Popbigguy (Chad) and he ask me to post it. So if you’re interested don’t wait, this is the only day the have left to book!

Hey Dan -

All availability would be the Tuesday 25th only - I just had a customer book for the following 2 days.

Touring - $50 for 4 laps behind a pace car.
C7 Touring - $200 for 4 laps behind a pace car in one of our C7 Z51s
Hot Laps - $125 for 2 flying laps in the passenger seat with a Pro Driver

Hope some folks take advantage of it!

Matt Busby
Track Operations
NCM Motorsports Park
RTBC "Outstanding Facility of the Year" 2014
O: 270-467-8802
C: 504-432-7729

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!