Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 -2008 OEM Wheels for Sale

gtomwilliams

My XLR/V(s)
2005 black XLR
Set of 4 factory OEM wheels from my 2005 XLR for sale. 4 wheels, center caps and lug nuts. 2 wheels excellent condition the others a mild case of curb rash, no cracks or gouges and balance perfect. I can take photos and e-mail them to you. Price is $400.00 (or make me an offer) for all 4 plus shipping from the South Florida. I think shipping will be about $25 each. Going to see if any interest here before I put them on ebay.

Last edited:
Or,......IF Yer' interested,...2005 'XLR' Cadillac, Alloy Wheels, 18X8 - (4), EBAY #170859104532

Set of 4 factory OEM wheels from my 2005 XLR for sale. 4 wheels, center caps and lug nuts. 2 wheels excellent condition the others a mild case of curb rash, no cracks or gouges and balance perfect. I can take photos and e-mail them to you. Price is $400.00 (or make me an offer) for all 4 plus shipping from the South Florida. I think shipping will be about $25 each. Going to see if any interest here before I put them on ebay. More info call 561-254-3689 or gtomwilliams @ bellsouth.net.

I'm sure these are sold, but mine aren't!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom