Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WHEELS FOR SALE

Wife's XLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2016 ATS-V Coupe; 2004 XLR
20170928_112527.jpg20170928_112600.jpg20170928_112617.jpg
SOLD!!! Thank you all.

I've decided to sell the OEM wheels, the original wheels that came with the car and are in very good condition. There are NO scratches, discoloring, curb hits, dings or dents and last month I put 4 new Michelin tires on and they all balanced perfectly! :thumbsup

I would like to get $400 for the set andyou pay for the shipping. I can give you an exact cost with your zip code. If my quote is incorrect, I will pay for any additional charge(s). I make no profit on shipping. Whatever USPS, UPS or FedEx charges, is exactly what you pay. Fair is fair.

1st photo-Left rear wheel.
2nd photo-Left front wheel.
3rd photo-Right rear wheel.
4th photo-Right front wheel.

Thanks for your interest,

Sal

ps. All 4 center caps are included.

Attachments

• 20170928_112847.jpg
    20170928_112847.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Added pictures of Wheels for Sale

I just added 4 photos of the OEM XLR wheels I am selling off of my wife's XLR. For wheels that are 13 + years old, as you can see, they are in GREAT condition!

:twist::party:burnout:

Wheels and Caps

Grahamdell-

I just sent you a reply email answering your third email.

ps. Wheels include all center caps.

Thanks,

Sal

Shipping costs

View attachment 7309View attachment 7310View attachment 7311View attachment 7312I've decided to sell the OEM wheels, the original wheels that came with the car and are in very good condition. There are NO scratches, discoloring, curb hits, dings or dents and last month I put 4 new Michelin tires on and they all balanced perfectly! :thumbsup

I would like to get $400 for the set andyou pay for the shipping. I can give you an exact cost with your zip code. If my quote is incorrect, I will pay for any additional charge(s). I make no profit on shipping. Whatever USPS, UPS or FedEx charges, is exactly what you pay. Fair is fair.

1st photo-Left rear wheel.
2nd photo-Left front wheel.
3rd photo-Right rear wheel.
4th photo-Right front wheel.

Sal
ps. All 4 center caps are included.

Hi Sal,

I am very interested. Can you get me a shipping quote to Snoqualmie, WA 98065. I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Wayne Andrews
advantage2you@live.com
425 466-7058

shipping

can you give me a price on shipping to 37701? also clear up the fact if tires go with them or just the wheels??

Wheels and tires?

can you give me a price on shipping to 37701? also clear up the fact if tires go with them or just the wheels??
Oops, good question, my bad. Sorry but the tires are not included with the wheels. By the way, the tires make the car ride so much better it's unbelievable!
I can get you a quote later on this evening.

Sal

Wheels and Tires...?

Just sent you an email...at 6:36 p​m. I can get you a price quote on shipping sometime this evening.

Thank you for your interest.

Sal

Last edited:
Wheels for Sale?

Are they still available? 19 or 19 in

Yes they are still for sale but they are 18" wheels front and back.

Let me know if you are still interested or not-I'd appreciate that.

Sal

TO Grahamdell...

Grahamdell-

I just sent you a reply via private email as requested.

thanks for your interest.

Sal

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry