Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 XLR INTERIOR PARTS FOR SALE

Wife's XLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2016 ATS-V Coupe; 2004 XLR
"ITEMS FOR SALE PENDING" AND "ITEMS SOLD" UPDATED ON 4/26/18.

Parts from a 2004 XLR in Ebony/Black for Sale:

*My wife's XLR is a 36,333 mile car.

Pictures are available upon request. I could either text or post them here on the forum-you would have to let me know.

Here is a list of parts I know of so far (the status of what I have to reuse or buy new keeps changing as the interior shop takes apart the interior. Speaking of, some of the interior parts I purchased from Dale Sale as it turns out for one reason or another, I won't be able to use.
I will sell those parts listed below the price I paid for them from Dale.
FYI, the interior guy at the Cadillac dealership who is taking apart the interior keeps telling me what good condition they are in! He says that this car must have been a garaged car because nothing is sun-dried(like the dash or top of the door panels, radio speakers, etc.)

This car was always a garaged, 1 owner car!

1. Upper Dash Board Panel in black and in excellent condition...$175.00.

2. SOLD....Steering Wheel & air bag with light eucalyptus wood at the top very good condition...$300.00

3. Glove Box Door Panel..$40.00.

4. Headliner/black with all the trim around it down to the rear window in excellent condition...$275.00.

5. 2 Roll Bar Hoops in Black in & excellent condition...$40.00 each; $75.00 for both.

6. Black Gear Shift Knob with light Eucalyptus wood in very good condition...$50.00.

7. Glove Box with Lid located in between the two seats (I call it the vertical or rear glove box) in excellent condition...$90.00.

8. Upper Inside Windshield Header Panel/piece located between the two A-Pillars where the sun visors bolt into the windshield frame in excellent condition...$100.00.

9. Back Panel Trim behind seats that separate the trunk from the cabin area with top panel that holds the seat roll bar hoops in excellent condition....$140.00.

*PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

I can be reached here on the forum, at my personal email: rivieman5215@gmail,com or at my cell phone number: 727-688-8739 (to text pictures). :blinzel:

All part prices NO NOT include shipping. :(

My thanks to everyone... :wave:

Sal/wife's XLR

PS. FYI, I am also selling the Hood, Front Grille, two rear chrome exhaust tips and rear Bumper off of this car.
For more info and pictures, please see corresponding threads for each item in this section.

Last edited:
2004 XLRHOOD FOR SALE

I've decided to change the hood of my wife's 2004 XLR with a hood from an XLR-V. The stock XLR hood, which is Xenon in color, will be available after October 12th. Price is $400.00 + shipping.

I have started anther thread for the hood with pictures.

Sal/wife's XLR :thumbsup

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Sals interior pieces will fit a 2006 v- model? Such as the a-pillar covers..

TO FIT OR NOT TO FIT, THAT IS THE QUESTION....

Does anyone know if Sals interior pieces will fit a 2006 v- model? Such as the a-pillar covers..

Hello heinz13-

I just happen to be in the forum and I couldn't help notice your question about the A-Pillars and other parts...while I don't know for sure personally, I do know from experience that some parts are interchangeable within models of the same series. For example, I have an ATS-V and some of the parts from an ATS will fit in the V and vice versa and some won't. Personally, I think A-Pillars will fit but I am NOT for sure.

Good luck in your search and let me know.

Sal

ITEMS FOR SALE AND SALE PENDING ITEMS UPDATED ON 9/17/17.

BUMP!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST SO FAR....:thumbsup

Wife's XLR/Sal

Last edited:
Price Drop-

Two items lowered in price-

1. Item # 17-Back Panel Trim...$150.00 lowered to $140.00.

2. Item # 12 Black and light Eucalyptus Gear Shift Knob $70.00 lowered to $50.00.

:party:party

Last edited:
"ITEMS FOR SALE PENDING" AND "ITEMS SOLD" UPDATED ON 9/22/17.

As some of you already know, I'm changing the color of my wife's XLR I purchased for her as a wedding gift. The original interior in the car is ebony/black and I'm changing everything to Shale.

FYI, other forum member, Dale Sale, is the XLR.NET forum member that I bought most of the Shale colored interior parts from. He's parting out a 2004. He is an outstanding person and reputable business man and he worked with me on both prices (very, very fair!) and working out payment! He couldn't be a better person to work with. I highly recommend doing business with Dale Sale!!!

*My wife's XLR is a 36,333 mile car.

Since there are a lot of pieces that make up the interior of an XLR (this is first for me!), it would be way too many photos to post on line here so instead I will make pictures available upon request. I could either text or post them here on the forum-you would have to let me know.

Here is a list of parts I know of so far (the status of what I have to reuse or buy new keeps changing as the interior shop takes apart the interior. Speaking of, some of the interior parts I purchased from Dale Sale as it turns out for one reason or another, I won't be able to use.
I will sell those parts listed below the price I paid for them from Dale.
FYI, the interior guy at the Cadillac dealership who is taking apart the interior keeps telling me what good condition they are in! He says that this car must have been a garaged car because nothing is sun-dried(like the dash or top of the door panels, radio speakers, etc.)

All PRICES ARE FIRM as they are all in good to very good condition are priced below used part prices I found on eBay, Amazon, and more than several GM Parts housing and distributors on the internet.

Here is a list of what I know for sure will be for sale:

1. Upper Dash Board Panel in black and in excellent condition...$175.00.
2. Steering Wheel & air bag with light eucalyptus wood at the top very good condition...$350.00
3. Lt. & Rt.Door Panels ; both are very good condition with no fading, cracks, cuts or marks...$175.00 each. SALE PENDING ON BOTH.
4. Passenger Seat Covers, top and bottom and both are in good to very good condition...$100.00 for TOP seat cover. SALE PENDING-BOTTOM CVR ONLY. TOP IS STILL AVAILABLE!
5.Driver's Seat covers are in good condition. No rips, holes or tears and not faded...just normal leather seat wear on the lower portion of the upper seat cover-looks like just the coloring has been worn off in a very small area...$100.00 for top seat cover. SALE PENDING-BOTTOM COVER ONLY. TOP STILL AVAILABLE.
6. Carpets- Not sure about the carpet on each side-I'll be able to tell when the interior shop is finished using them for a template...$75.00 each side or $100.00 for both. SALE PENDING ON BOTH.
7. Glove Box Door Panel..$50.00.
8. Speakers:
A. 2 Door Base speakers.
B. 3 Dash Midrange speakers.
C. 4 Seat Tweeter speakers.
All 9 speakers play fine-just changing them since the door panels are being replaced, having new seat covers made and replacing the dash top panel. All speakers work perfectly and are NOT dried out, cracked or damaged in any way...$140.00 for all 9 speakers. Will separate if need be-price TBD.
**Remember, this car was always a garaged, 1 owner car!
9. Headliner/black with all the trim around it down to the rear window in excellent condition...$300.00.
10.2 Roll Bar Hoops in Black in & excellent condition...$40.00 each; $75.00 for both.
11. Complete Console with cover in good to excellent condition...$120.00.
12. Black Gear Shift Knob with light Eucalyptus wood in very good condition...$50.00.
13. Glove Box with Lid located in between the two seats (I call it the vertical or rear glove box) in excellent condition...$90.00.
14. Lt. and Rt. Sun Visors ...$45.00 ea./$80.00; both are in near excellent condition with caution labels still on them. SALE PENDING ON BOTH.
15.Lt. & Rt A-Pillar Trim Moldings. Both in excellent condition...$55.00 each/$100.00 both.
16. Upper Inside Windshield Header Panel/piece located between the two A-Pillars where the sun visors bolt into the windshield frame in excellent condition...$100.00.
17. Back Panel Trim behind seats that separate the trunk from the cabin area with top panel that holds the seat roll bar hoops in excellent condition....$140.00.
18. Lt. lower seat trim panel for seat controls in very good condition....$40.00. SALE PENDING.
19. A set of used Mats with Cadillac logo/crest and wreath, black in fair to good condition...$25.00. SALE PENDING
20.Front Grille in Silver w/o Emblem for $250.00-in excellent condition.
21. Custom XLR Mats, Silver-gray with Cadillac wreath and shield and XLR beneath wreath and shield. Brand New, never used with labels attached and original box-$129.95 new; will let go for $80.00.

*PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

So, as you can see, if I posted all the pictures for the above items, I think the forum would either overload or my membership would be terminated forever. lol :lol:

I can be reached here on the forum, at my personal email: rivieman5215@gmail,com or at my cell phone number: 727-688-8739 (to text pictures). :blinzel:

All part prices do not include shipping. :(

My thanks to everyone... :wave:

Sal/wife's XLR

As of 9/26/17, changes are as follows:

​Two items lowered in price-

2. Item # 12 Black Gear Shift Knob $70.00 lowered to $50.00.

Console Cover

Dr. Dan,

I just sent you 7 pictures of the Console and Cover.

Let me know...

Thanks,

Wife's XLR/Sal

Very much interested in the drivers side upper seat cover and the drivers side sun visor (if it is black), would appreciate pictures if possible. Thanks in advance......

Parts for sale

Two items lowered in price-

2. Item # 12 Black and light Eucalyptus Gear Shift Knob $70.00 lowered to $50.00.

Do you have the two sections that start at rear of the door and curve around to the section that has the roll bar?

Do you have the two sections that start at rear of the door and curve around to the section that has the roll bar?

Dwolf- I'm not all that familiar with some of interior trim
from the seats back and my wife's XLR is still in the damn dealership (un-freaken-believable-9 weeks now!!!) so I go outside and check our car. Maybe you could either send me part numbers or take a picture or two and text to me...?

My cell number is: 727-688-8739.

Thanks for your interest,
sal

drivers upper seat cover

I am interested in drivers upper seat cover. Please send pics.

Seat Cover-

Sorry but the seat covers never made it out alive from the interior shop...some BS excuse that they had to cut them apart and use them as templates!!! REALLY??? Those covers were in v. good condition too! :rocket:

Thanks for your interest,

Sal

Last edited:
Seat Covers

Don't have one for sale! I thought I did but the interior shop who cut new seats for me used the original seats as a template ruined the original seats! SOB's!!! :mad:

Good luck in your search...

Sorry but the seat covers never made it out alive from the interior shop...some BS excuse that they had to cut them apart and use them as templates!!! REALLY??? Those covers were in v. good condition too! :rocket:

Thanks for your interest anyway,

Sal

If the simply ripped the stitching out, you shoulda told them to resew them

Seats-

If the simply ripped the stitching out, you shoulda told them to resew them

It got "complicated" to say the least without going into a long story and I get to damn mad when I think about how it all came down! :mad: I guess you could imagine it to when you're having a bad dream in slow motion and you can't do anything to stop in from happening! :dunno:

I guess sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you.....! :rolleyes:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom