Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 XLR INTERIOR PARTS FOR SALE

Price Change for 2004 XLR Parts for Sale

1. Glove box door lowered from $50 to $40.

2. Steering wheel with Air Bag lowered from $350 to $300!

Thanks everybody...

2004 XLR parts still for Sale

Have updated the list of parts I still have for sale. They're still waiting for a good home and all in very fine condition!

Thanks again for everyone's support...:thumbsup

Is it driver side upper seat covers 2 for sale and what color is it?

"ITEMS FOR SALE PENDING" AND "ITEMS SOLD" UPDATED ON 2/1/18.

Parts from a 2004 XLR in Ebony/Black for Sale:

*My wife's XLR is a 36,333 mile car.

Pictures are available upon request. I could either text or post them here on the forum-you would have to let me know.

Here is a list of parts I know of so far (the status of what I have to reuse or buy new keeps changing as the interior shop takes apart the interior. Speaking of, some of the interior parts I purchased from Dale Sale as it turns out for one reason or another, I won't be able to use.
I will sell those parts listed below the price I paid for them from Dale.
FYI, the interior guy at the Cadillac dealership who is taking apart the interior keeps telling me what good condition they are in! He says that this car must have been a garaged car because nothing is sun-dried(like the dash or top of the door panels, radio speakers, etc.)

This car was always a garaged, 1 owner car!

1. Upper Dash Board Panel in black and in excellent condition...$175.00.

2. Steering Wheel & air bag with light eucalyptus wood at the top very good condition...$300.00

3. Glove Box Door Panel..$40.00.

4. Headliner/black with all the trim around it down to the rear window in excellent condition...$275.00.

5. 2 Roll Bar Hoops in Black in & excellent condition...$40.00 each; $75.00 for both.

6. Black Gear Shift Knob with light Eucalyptus wood in very good condition...$50.00.

7. Glove Box with Lid located in between the two seats (I call it the vertical or rear glove box) in excellent condition...$90.00.

8. Upper Inside Windshield Header Panel/piece located between the two A-Pillars where the sun visors bolt into the windshield frame in excellent condition...$100.00.

9. Back Panel Trim behind seats that separate the trunk from the cabin area with top panel that holds the seat roll bar hoops in excellent condition....$140.00.

*PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

I can be reached here on the forum, at my personal email: rivieman5215@gmail,com or at my cell phone number: 727-688-8739 (to text pictures). :blinzel:

All part prices NO NOT include shipping. :(

My thanks to everyone... :wave:

Sal/wife's XLR

PS. FYI, I am also selling the Hood, Front Grille, two rear chrome exhaust tips and rear Bumper off of this car.
For more info and pictures, please see corresponding threads for each item in this section.

Request seat covers 2 information...

Not quite sure what you're asking for but I don't have any seat covers available for sale. All I have is what is listed in my updated list dated 2/1/18.

If it's something else you need other than seat covers, let me know.

Thanks,

Sal

Is it driver side upper seat covers 2 for sale and what color is it?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom