Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 Raven Black exterior/Black leather interior XLR, 16,500 miles

matt

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR
2006 XLR, Raven Black exterior, black leather interior, 16,500 original miles, original owner purchased a Cadillac XLR Premium Care contract in 2006, delivery date,11/30/2006, original window sticker $77,295, complete service and repair history since new, original Michelin run flat high performance tires. original chalk marks on inner fenders, original owners manual. Special order car cover. This Cadillac XLR has not been in a accident and is in very nice condition. Car is located in The Villages Fl

$34,950

Matt beauzapp@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 324
Another just joined the forum and I'm selling a 'pristine' car. I have no axe to grind here but our site is a very tight knit group and we tend to look out for one another. I sincerely believe your intentions are genuine, but I would like you to understand at least one of our members have been misled here when buying an XLR. Good luck selling your car, but this probably isn't the best venue for peddling your wares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another just joined the forum and I'm selling a 'pristine' car. I have no axe to grind here but our site is a very tight knit group and we tend to look out for one another. I sincerely believe your intentions are genuine, but I would like you to understand at least one of our members have been misled here when buying an XLR. Good luck selling your car, but this probably isn't the best venue for peddling your wares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am at a loss as to what you are trying to say?

We have had other people join the forum, not to contribute or learn, like 95% of the folks do here, but to only sell a vehicle they bought low and hope to sell high. One particular fellow got quite vulgar and degrading to our members and it was not a high point of our forum. Had you been on our site for several years, these comments would be much different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have had other people join the forum, not to contribute or learn, like 95% of the folks do here, but to only sell a vehicle they bought low and hope to sell high. One particular fellow got quite vulgar and degrading to our members and it was not a high point of our forum. Had you been on our site for several years, these comments would be much different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With all due respect you know nothing about me, my car, what I paid for it or whether I will profit from the sale. Perhaps the person who buys my XLR will join your forum and will be a contributing member some day. If you are in charge of this forum and feel I am unworthy to post in your forum due to my short term as a member then by all means take the posting down. I am not some dirt bag trying to scam your members, just a guy with a nice XLR

Matt, What our member is trying to say tactfully is we had a fellow join our group and right away sell some XLR parts as mint. They weren't mint. He disappeared with the money and never heard from again. You have appreciate that if you are new to the forum and right out of the gate trying to sell something people will be suspicious.
John F.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back