Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 XLR -V for sale $39,900 obo

mjmadalena

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black XLR-V, 2013 MB E400, 1983 DeLorean DMC-12
2006 XLR -V only 19k miles $39,900 obo

Here is the Cadallic you've been looking for a 2006 XLR-V, low mileage (19000 miles) two owner, FL car that looks and drives like a new car. The car was purchased from the original dealership that sold the car new in 2006. I have all the books, 2 key fobs and original window sticker for the vehicle. The car was most recently serviced in May 2014. Get ready for fall and drop the top on this gorgeous car. Own a piece of automotive history. The Cadillac 4.4 Supercharged Northstar V8 runs strong and smooth. Please feel free to contact me with any questions on the car. Make an offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 311
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 291
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 319
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Still Available?

Here is the Cadallic you've been looking for a 2006 XLR-V, low mileage (19000 miles) two owner, FL car that looks and drives like a new car. The car was purchased from the original dealership that sold the car new in 2006. I have all the books, 2 key fobs and original window sticker for the vehicle. The car was most recently serviced in May 2014. Get ready for fall and drop the top on this gorgeous car. Own a piece of automotive history. The Cadillac 4.4 Supercharged Northstar V8 runs strong and smooth. Please feel free to contact me with any questions on the car. Make an offer.

Was it sold? MJG

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back