Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 XLR-V for Sale

CADIRAT

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Red XLR-V & 1992 Polo Green Allante
photo4.jpgphoto.jpgphoto1.jpg

Contemplating selling my 2006 V - 31,000 Miles. Infrared/Cashmere.
I have located another one that I am pretty sure I will buy, and as much as I would love two, I don't have the room!

Pictures show an economy battery - has been changed to an OEM Delco Battery. Car has two newer front tires - less than 2K on them.

FIRST $32,000 Gets it

Last edited:
Must be FREE, I'll take it! :blinzel: I can't even tell my buddy how much?

Last line got deleted - looking to get $35,000.00.

Pictures show an economy battery - has been changed to an OEM Delco Battery.

Car has two newer front tires - less than 2K on them.

Last edited:
Just curious, is the 07 different color? about like trading sideways, not knocking that just curious

Car for sale

I'm speechless, these cars are selling or being bid on in the high forties on E-bay, someone should jump all over this even if it's not a perfect car.

View attachment 5337View attachment 5338View attachment 5339

I have located another one that I am pretty sure I will buy, and as much as I would love two, I don't have the room!

Pictures show an economy battery - has been changed to an OEM Delco Battery. Car has two newer front tires - less than 2K on them.

FIRST $32,000 Gets it

I'm speechless, these cars are selling or being bid on in the high forties on E-bay, someone should jump all over this even if it's not a perfect car.

I would have jumped all over it, if listed last fall. If it's in great condition, it's a steal. Try selling it on eBay for more.

Consciences of opinion is raise the price and put it on e-bay. This is a $45,000 to $50,000 dollar vehicle. My 06 V has just gone up on EBay motors

FIRST $32,000 Gets it

FIRST $32,000 Gets it

You have a PM from me..I'm interested.....

FIRST $32,000 Gets it

I'll be first....Read your PM's

Your xlr v for sale

I've sent a few PM's but,my folder says it's empty?????I just emailed you so,maybe check that....Anyway I'm interested in your V...I want to be the first 32K....Let me know...

I've sent a few PM's but,my folder says it's empty?????I just emailed you so,maybe check that....Anyway I'm interested in your V...I want to be the first 32K....Let me know...

It appears he tried selling it on eBay unsuccessfully as of June 29th if that's the same person. Good luck in getting ahold of him.

Cadillac XLR V Series | eBay

UPDATE -

Yes - same car as on ebay.

I sent several emails to bugsy with pictures this morning - but apparently he is not getting them.

I have a buyer who is traveling to pickup and pay for the car this coming Saturday the 4th - if that does not happen I will let everyone know.

Thanks for all the interest.

I did purchase a 2007 with 9,000 miles - love it!

GOT THE PICTURES

OK,Thanks they were in my junk file....The car is beautifull........Good luck on your sale....BTW,I saw the vehicle history report on ebay...Let me know if you want to sell....

Last edited:
Lots of issues

I would pass in a heart beat, it sounds to me like this V has a lot of issues and probably hidden issues. If you want a "open the door, get in & drive & win best car in it's category, buy mine. You have to pay for quality, at least that's what my dad told me a long time ago. He said, "If you go down the road son, go first class or stay at home". Goode advise dad, thanks & RIP:angel

OK,I saw it on ebay....Didn't get to 30K.....And it's in Michigan.....I'll pass...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom