Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2006 XLRV

Ahlenius

Its a 2006 with 54000 KM.Her husband bought it for her. I can import it from Canada pretty easily. there is two things wrong with it. Fuel gauge not working but the range remaining works. Also the AC/Idler pulley needs to be replaced.
she has had this car for six years very little driving. Price is right $18K USD and it is a XLRV Black on Black garaged kept.
Regarding parts, cost of owning and repairs should i buy or Bail ? its for her Sister in law (My Wife)
Thoughts comments?

Its a 2006 with 54000 KM.Her husband bought it for her. I can import it from Canada pretty easily. there is two things wrong with it. Fuel gauge not working but the range remaining works. Also the AC/Idler pulley needs to be replaced.
she has had this car for six years very little driving. Price is right $18K USD and it is a XLRV Black on Black garaged kept.
Regarding parts, cost of owning and repairs should i buy or Bail ? its for her Sister in law (My Wife)
Thoughts comments?
AC tensioner is about $500 for part alone. Install isn’t too hard so hour or two. Dealer charges about $1800+ to replace fuel pump to fix the fuel gauge.

Thoughts comments?
Honestly I'd not recommend any performance car to someone that is not proficient in auto care and maintenance. Eyes and ears must be used to anticipate issues that if not addressed quickly may result in the car being ruined. But then the less out there the more mine is worth :) Whatever makes her happy!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom