Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2007 XLR-V

kevcow

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V black raven/ebony
Hello, Just drove home serial# 624 in the registry on Monday. I have wanted an XLR-V since they came out, finally I got one, kevin .:thumbsup

2007 vlr

58,603mi, originally a Canada car, 1 owner traded in on something. The car is in great shape, not a scratch, been babied all its life. This week I will be going back to the dealer for protective coating to the front and interior

2007 v xlr

Kevin
Hope you enjoy it as much as I've been enjoying my 06 V. Owned mine since 09. You got the right color,you do know the black ones are the fastest!!:lol: Welcome.
V Happy

Kevin, Congrats on your XLR and welcome to the forum. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your ride that we do. VHappy is spot on, the black ones are the fastest.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on the purchase and welcome :cool:

Welcome

Congratulations on your new car! Not sure if you knew about the forum before your purchase or stumbled on it lately, tons of great information here. Don't be afraid to ask. If she came with an owners manual great. I find reading mine is almost as fun as driving. Seems like I'm always learning something new.

Thanks for the welcome, the car had everything with it. The floor mats were in the plastic in the trunk, non smoker, the only interior flaw is a dinged up center console. I've been looking at a stainless steel replacement. Kevin

A Belated Welcome to "The Site" : )

Congrats! Besides trying to earn income, I have been incognito here for awhile as I have become intimate with a 79' Eldorado Convertible that I told Rob I temporarily named The Exxon Valdez.

Welcome to the site. :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back