Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008-2009 Cadillac XLR-V's For Sale

I would suspect most any dealer would probably say the same thing to anyone who called, whether it was true or not, so the caller wouldn't think they could get the price knocked down on the ones still available ... If they told me they sold the '09's for $5k less than asking, my offers would start lower than that for the '08's!

You may be right though the rep offered an incentive--though a small one--on the 08"s.
Most dealers are not going to tell you what they sold the car for and I did not ask. And from
what I've seen on their TV show, there's no way in hell I'd believe them! :< )

Got the Black Cherry after all...

Was finally able to swing a deal in the end, so this baby will have a new home in Southern California. :thumbsup

Now, I have the task of selling my old girlfriend - "little red". I have it posted in this "For Sale" section, for anyone that may be interested. I know a lot of people have seen pictures of my car, as shown in my "Garage"

Wish me luck (worst time of year to sell a convertible).

I wanted to put a final chapter on this story - hopefully it will be a happy ending, all the way around...

PAK XLR8

Please send pic of all. My name is Ritch and I own a successful online custom T-shirt company. The XLR is my dream car and now I have the cash to purchase one.

Requested pictures

He was asking for pictures of my red XLR, which is now for sale after I picked up the 2009 Black Cherry V.
Black Cherry and Crimson Pearl.jpg

I sent him a PM, to help him out - by looking at the photos in my "garage" for starters.

Hope this helps clarify...:thumbsup

Who are you asking for pics?

interested in purchasing 2008 Alpine White XLR

Hi! Looking to purchase Alpine White XLR, kindly forward asking price. some pictures and location of car. I have been looking for a white XLR, I live in southern California part of the year and Arizona part of the year. We take great pride in our cars and will keep this car looking and running great! Thanks for your reply. LR

I have been asked to liquidate a collection of 7 Cadillac XLR-Vs for a friend of mine's boss. He recently passed away and estate has asked that they be sold. Each one is a owner car in near mint condition and has very low miles! He bought one of every color. They are the following:

2008 Alpine White Limited Edition with 9k miles
2008 Bluestream Metallic with 10k miles
2009 Claret Red with 9k miles
2009 Blade Silver with 11k miles
2009 Black Raven with 16k miles
2009 Cyber Gray with 10k miles
2009 Black Cherry with 8k miles

Each one of these cars was purchased with a GMPP Major Guard warranty and has been detailed twice a month. I wanted to give forum members an opportunity to purchase these vehicles before they are sold at an auction or to various dealerships around the country. I have pictures that I can send as well. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks!

Check cars.com,or autotrader.com was just browsing them last night saw a white xlrV. Low mileage under 15k but the asking price was either 53or 58k. Good luck

..and the hunt is on!

Check cars.com,or autotrader.com was just browsing them last night saw a white xlrV. Low mileage under 15k but the asking price was either 53or 58k. Good luck

Hey Stella, thanks for the heads-up.......sent some inquiries....have a terrific day! Lisa

XLR-V's for sale.

I have been asked to liquidate a collection of 7 Cadillac XLR-Vs for a friend of mine's boss. He recently passed away and estate has asked that they be sold. Each one is a owner car in near mint condition and has very low miles! He bought one of every color. They are the following:

Each one of these cars was purchased with a GMPP Major Guard warranty and has been detailed twice a month. I wanted to give forum members an opportunity to purchase these vehicles before they are sold at an auction or to various dealerships around the country. I have pictures that I can send as well. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks!
Please send pics of what you have left...Have a few people interested. DAT

Are any of these cars still available? If so could you give me info on them including price.
Thanka

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom