Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008-2009 Cadillac XLR-V's For Sale

MDXLR2014

I have been asked to liquidate a collection of 7 Cadillac XLR-Vs for a friend of mine's boss. He recently passed away and estate has asked that they be sold. Each one is a owner car in near mint condition and has very low miles! He bought one of every color. They are the following:

2008 Alpine White Limited Edition with 9k miles
2008 Bluestream Metallic with 10k miles
2009 Claret Red with 9k miles
2009 Blade Silver with 11k miles
2009 Black Raven with 16k miles
2009 Cyber Gray with 10k miles
2009 Black Cherry with 8k miles

Each one of these cars was purchased with a GMPP Major Guard warranty and has been detailed twice a month. I wanted to give forum members an opportunity to purchase these vehicles before they are sold at an auction or to various dealerships around the country. I have pictures that I can send as well. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks!

Could you send me a private message with the VINs for each one so I could enter them into the XLR Registry?

Thanks,

-Rob

Picture/info request

I would pictures/details on the 08 Bluestream and 09 Claret Red and 09 Black Cherry

Thanks,
T Harris
JA29GP@gmail.com

I have been asked to liquidate a collection of 7 Cadillac XLR-Vs for a friend of mine's boss. He recently passed away and estate has asked that they be sold. Each one is a owner car in near mint condition and has very low miles! He bought one of every color. They are the following:

2008 Alpine White Limited Edition with 9k miles
2008 Bluestream Metallic with 10k miles
2009 Claret Red with 9k miles
2009 Blade Silver with 11k miles
2009 Black Raven with 16k miles
2009 Cyber Gray with 10k miles
2009 Black Cherry with 8k miles

Each one of these cars was purchased with a GMPP Major Guard warranty and has been detailed twice a month. I wanted to give forum members an opportunity to purchase these vehicles before they are sold at an auction or to various dealerships around the country. I have pictures that I can send as well. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks!

Can you also PM me the name of the gentleman and city/state as well?

Thanks,

Rob

1 Left!

All cars have been sold to a dealer other than the Black Cherry 2009 with 8k miles. This car was held out of the package due to the rarity of the car. PM me if interested in purchasing this rare find!

thats too bad, you would have gotten better prices selling privately, now the dealer is going to make a ton of money for doing nothing.
i am sure the original owner would have preferred to help out some other enthusiasts, rather than watch his beloved fleet be used to line the pockets of the dealership.
watch out for late model low mile XLR's with insane prices from florida or cali...
where in florida were they kept? any flood damage?

Cars were all in Michigan. The cars were listed here and people made pretty much wholesale offers on the cars so it made more sense to sell the package to a dealer who could pay for all of the cars at once. I can say they made a VERY attractive offer to get all of the cars.

I tried - no joy

After the initial lot was sold to a dealer - with the one Black Cherry remaining - I tried to get the last car.

Unfortunately, I could not swing a deal on this beautiful car and don't know if it was sold in the last week.

Bottom line, the dealer who did get the cars as a lot, will make a good profit when it is all said and done. They were all exceptional cars, with such low mileage, it's a shame that none of the members of this clan (that I know of) were able to take advantage of this rare opportunity.

I was prepared to sell my beloved "little red" to get my hands on the Black Cherry.

Life goes on...and it is still good!

PAK XLR8

Had to do a trip to York PA on Saturday evening to deliver some kitty's that we found under our propane tank. yes we took them to a no kill place! While we was down there in York our daughter told us that Apple Cadillac had a black XLR for sale so we stopped by. It's an 04 with 17k mile and there asking around 25k for it! Here some pictures! Sorry it was dark with the day's being shorter! [emoji6]

65d3cd77f6b8c8f869ae544a84d38709.jpg
54d966b0cd029ec0215dd923c9f78c17.jpg
00b6eb85a7c6b09f73e7d9599535ac1c.jpg
a37eab623ea9ab3fbb4ad16d57943447.jpg
399c53c5e6d5ddd0cd59c02fc10fe0f5.jpg
ef799fd623a139a679716acec391e68d.jpg
f1d6b22fd638ae010c8106426bd6ea2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Would you mind telling us which dealership bought the cars?

All cars have been sold to a dealer other than the Black Cherry 2009 with 8k miles. This car was held out of the package due to the rarity of the car. PM me if interested in purchasing this rare find!

Look's like they are all on eBay (the ones left) from the dealership in Texas. I caught them on there as I was seeking a new one to replace my 2006, which brought me to this forum--wish I knew about it in the past.

Great looking cars and I could only imagine their condition.

Regardless of them being rare, and even giving them the benefit of doubt and believing they are in excellent condition; they are asking a premium of $8-10,000 over current fair market conditions. The '08's are actually the ones really over priced. Either they gave way too much for the lot of cars, or they are trying to cut a phat hog in the a$$.

Look's like they are all on eBay (the ones left) from the dealership in Texas. I caught them on there as I was seeking a new one to replace my 2006, which brought me to this forum--wish I knew about it in the past.

Great looking cars and I could only imagine their condition.

Cars are in Texas......They look awesome but a bit overpriced. I would guess dealer would be willing to deal, being he has a few to sell

Cars are in Texas......They look awesome but a bit overpriced. I would guess dealer would be willing to deal, being he has a few to sell

Dunno about that - they promote themselves as being featured on "Car Sharks" on Velocity. :confused: Here's a bio on one of their stars: Tommy Spagnola : Velocity

The "Flipping a Banged Up Truck" episode in this listing of episodes looks promising: Dallas Car Sharks : Velocity

He has the right to ask whatever he wants for them, doesn't mean he is going to get it =) I have the lone car in the package left which is a black cherry 2009 with 84xx miles. This is 1 of 9 produced. Have a buyer from the forum who wants the car but just waiting for him to get back to me.

FYI: Supposedly only the 08's are still for sale per the sales rep who also said the 09's
all sold for the asking price!

Texas dealer

FYI: Supposedly only the 08's are still for sale per the sales rep who also said the 09's
I see that 3 of them are still advertised - maybe they will take the ads down when the cash is exchanged...

the sales rep who also said the 09's

I would suspect most any dealer would probably say the same thing to anyone who called, whether it was true or not, so the caller wouldn't think they could get the price knocked down on the ones still available ... If they told me they sold the '09's for $5k less than asking, my offers would start lower than that for the '08's!

I see that 3 of them are still advertised - maybe they will take the ads down when the cash is exchanged...

Who knows! Hendricks Chrevrolet in Buford, GA still has their ad up, and the car was sold
a week ago Thursday. Some dealers leave ads up as "traffic" generators.

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back