Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 Black XLR-V 18,000 miles. mint (including chrome wheel option)

Must have been always in a garage if it never has seen rain. You must always look at the weather and drive it on a cloudless day not to have seen rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live on a lake, and have a Boat and a Harley,, so I have lots of things to occupy my time with. Living in Michigan it stays in a heated garage over the winter,, and if its sunny and warm,, it might get a drive. And you are right,, I do watch the weather,, having a Harley its a way of life.

It may not have seen rain or snow since you've had it, but it went through an extensive high pressure water test before it left the factory in Bowling Green!! :):)

What color interior?? Send me some pics. cubby558@me.com

$52,000

Never seen rain or snow. email me for details or pictures

Yes I am sure it did,, it also sees water when I wash it in my garage,, which happens alot :)

ALSO!! IT SOLD ALREADY!! I will send you some pics and let you know if it falls though.

I think everyone who owns these watches the weather very closely. I just got back from a drive and halfway to my destination, I had to pull into a neighborhood and "raise the roof" then when I started home the sky opened up and sheets of drifting rain came down in buckets.

I have had to pull over and put the top up because of rain, but one day I had to pull under a tree and sit for 15-20 minutes when it started to hail!!:mad: Oh well I didn't buy it to look at it only, (though that isn't bad either)

I think everyone who owns these watches the weather very closely. I just got back from a drive and halfway to my destination, I had to pull into a neighborhood and "raise the roof" then when I started home the sky opened up and sheets of drifting rain came down in buckets.

It has became a game for Amy and I on beating the weather. Can we make it without getting rained on? :eek: We don't stress over it, it's just a game. :cool:

Yes it's always a game with dealing with the rain. I wish I had 2 cars to drive. That way on yucky weather i could just have topless baby sit in garage. Unfortunately with me, I can only drive a car that's adapted for me. Left foot pedal and a suicide knob. A ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355259760.576106.jpg. But on another note I would hate myself because down the road about 20 miles it would be clear as a bell.

It may not have seen rain or snow since you've had it, but it went through an extensive high pressure water test before it left the factory in Bowling Green!! :):)

I have to laugh everytime I hear that to Cubby!! :laugh: I was in a Vette that went thru that test, when we were at BG to watch my X being built. You can't see past the windshield because of some much water POURING out!! (And I didn't think it was very clean water, it's recycled thru for each test).

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom