Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2008 Black XLR-V

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

black xrlv

My XLR/V(s)
2008 black and black
21,000 miles, all original, clean Car Fax, not been in accident, garage kept, average Car Fax price is $58k. Is that in the ballpark? Owned it approximately 7 years and put 13k miles on it. Really just drove it to church on Sundays.

Is there a private message option on this site?

What is a reasonable ballpark price for a Black on Black 08 XLRV with 21,000 miles. Considering Bring Your Trailer Auction site later this summer. Great car well kept.

Whatever the market will bear.

Outside of Mecum, (where hype can play a role) $58k appears a little steep for a 14 year-old US car selling as pre-owned for more than half of its MSRP. Cadillacs typically depreciate to half their value in five years, sometimes less. Being a low-production, rare vehicle is a double-edged sword. Some people crave rare things. Others value being able to keep in in service highly, and the parts situation isn't getting any less severe.

Not all die-hard. blank-check carrying car fans attend Mecum auctions, but for those that do, you might find a buyer at a price that satisfies you.

For the private market, there are pleny of online used car sites for a larger audience.

Good luck!

CC

21,000 miles, all original, clean Car Fax, not been in accident, garage kept, average Car Fax price is $58k. Is that in the ballpark? Owned it approximately 7 years and put 13k miles on it. Really just drove it to church on Sundays.

Is there a private message option on this site?
Would like to talk to you about your car if it is still for sale. Owned a 2006 XLR but now looking for a XLR-V
my email is fecs60@gmail.com phone is 302-229-8972 my name is Frank

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back